Diageo Reserve Brands houses the luxury spirits portfolio- a prestigious collection of brands with outstanding liquid credentials, craft and heritage: Johnnie Walker Super Deluxe whiskies (Johnnie Walker Blue Label, Johnnie Walker Gold Reserve), CIROC vodka, Ketel One Vodka, Bulleit Bourbon, Don Julio Tequila, Zacapa Rum and Tanqueray 10 Gin.
Our portfolio has been a significant driver of growth for the Diageo business over the past 5 years. It has doubled in size in the past 3 years, and tripled in the past 5 years. The growth has come from all parts of the brand portfolio, from gin, vodka and whisky, and from both the On and Off trade Channels. The presence of these brands in the influential on trade accounts in the key cities of London, Manchester, Glasgow and Edinburgh has been a driver of this growth, as has the increased distribution and marketing spend designed to appeal to the GB consumer who increasingly wants to choose a premium spirit when socialising out with friends and at home.
As a Restaurant Account Manager in the highly influential top-end On-Trade, which is the heartland of the premium spirits world, you will play a crucial role in building the status, equity and rate of sale of our brands through delivery of brand objectives. You will be responsible for identifying and targeting the right outlets, where our brands can thrive in, and target the right occasions depending on the type of outlets.
* Proven experience in the on-trade in a management or account management role
* Has held management roles within Restaurants previously
* Well connected in the Restaurant world and able to quickly spot opportunities
* Strong Commercial acumen with experience of leading strategic planning with customers and P&L accountability.
* Category Knowledge across Spirits and TBA with particular experience in process, ingredients, & provenance.
* Exceptional relationship building and stakeholder management skills
* Have your finger on the pulse of what is happening on the ground: have brilliant relationships with key influencers in the industry.
* Outstanding skills in fostering commitment through advance negotiation skills, resolving conflict and creating collaborative relationships.
* In depth understanding of distributors, key customers and competitors: their businesses and their shoppers/drinkers
A diverse workforce is essential to our success as a multi-national, multi-cultural business. Our aim is to foster a culture that provides opportunities for all, through the variety of different personalities, experiences and perspectives, creating a stimulating and rewarding working environment.
By creating a truly inclusive workplace that recognises difference and diversity of thought, feelings and actions, we can allow our people to unleash the power of being themselves, always, to enable them to Celebrate Life, Every Day, Everywhere.
We believe people need the freedom to soar. That's why we give our employees greater control over how, when and where they work. We're always open to a conversation about how we can make our roles work around you.