National Account Executive - Managed Retail
Working in the Managed Retail team brings an opportunity to work in a fast paced and exciting on trade environment, working closely with the National Account Manager to support commercial delivery and execution to deliver AOP.
Strong customer relationships are at the centre of our delivery and ensuring all members of the team are set up to maximise their commercial impact is crucial to our future trajectory.
We're a high energy and ambitious team with huge scope to both drive the Diageo P&L forward and fundamentally translate that into TBA category growth in the marketplace.
A NAE in this team is responsible for a variety of tasks and will be supported to develop existing and new skillsets to ensure delivery both in role and set up for future career development trajectory.
The team is responsible for the delivery of over £60m NSV, and within that Greene King represent over a third. The strategic importance of this customer, who have managed, leased and wholesale business units, means the diversity and responsibility within this role is vast and there is always opportunity to make a real and tangible impact to our P&L.
Dimensions and requirements of the role include:
* EXECUTION: Partnering with activation internally to deliver against the execution for the customer, which can encompass coordinating both a scale execution across +1500 outlets and bespoke focus in a handful of priority sites. Interpreting the return on investment associated with the execution ensures we continue to hone our customer activity while meeting their needs.
* ANALYTICS: Utilising accounting & reporting systems to define performance and identify opportunities.
* CASH: Monitoring the end to end sales process, ensuring payments are sent and received on time and our A&P is accurately reflected and accounted for to define profit.
* SALES & NEGOTIATION: Ensuring maximum commercial impact is the output of negotiated customer agreements, with sales encompassing both new and existing listings along with maximising marketing activity and opportunities.
* PRIORITISATION: Driving value through relentless focus and evaluation of aligned priorities.
* CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP: Understanding the customer needs and delivering against them in a commercially astute way is fundamental to developing a mutually beneficial and long standing relationship. Being the most respected and trusted supplier to our customers ensures we are set up to deliver the best performance we can and this should be at the centre of everything we do.
* LEARNING AGILITY: Taking ownership of personal development should remain at the core of your role and all team members are empowered to maximise the scope of this role to set them up for positive career trajectories in the future. Seeking out feedback and more importantly responding to it is essential.
A diverse workforce is essential to our success as a multi-national, multi-cultural business. Our aim is to foster a culture that provides opportunities for all, through the variety of different personalities, experiences and perspectives, creating a stimulating and rewarding working environment.
By creating a truly inclusive workplace that recognises difference and diversity of thought, feelings and actions, we can allow our people to unleash the power of being themselves, always, to enable them to Celebrate Life, Every Day, Everywhere.
We believe people need the freedom to soar. That's why we give our employees greater control over how, when and where they work. We're always open to a conversation about how we can make our roles work around you.