Our client is an innovative, dynamic and focused drinks business with a renowned range of drinks brands. In order to drive further success in the Hotel, Restaurants. Licensed Retail and RTM channels they are looking for a Senior National Account Manager to manage customers and develop the commercial sales strategy for these segments.
The successful candidate will drive commercial success, nurture strong relationships with customers and grow the implementation of the trade channel vision and strategy. You will directly manage P+L, buyer relationships and take control of future brand development and strategy.
This is a rare opportunity for professionals currently working in these sectors to join a business that truly offers diversity and high levels of autonomy. This position is a management level opportunity and as such has direct influence and interaction with key leadership teams to shape future strategic development.
A superb package including pension, bonus and car is offered.
What our client is looking for and essential criteria
- Strong background exposure to working with FMCG or drinks brands at a NAM or SNAM level
- Strong exposure to HORECA or RTM sales with strategic ability and strong commercial skills
- Good knowledge of the drinks sector and/or FMCG brands
- Demonstrable evidence of good gravitas, creativity and organisation skills.
- Strong negotiation, relationship development and influencing skills to drive commercial success.
- Graduate calibre
Candidates must be based and eligible to work in the UK
Please provide your CV (in word format) and current remuneration with your application.
Candidates meeting the brief will be contacted within 2 weeks of their application, sadly we are not always able to respond to all candidates but will do our best to do so.