Field based – London
• Place of work: Home based working within the defined geographical area. Need to live in this area to understand its nature and culture
• Hours of work: Flexible reflecting the nature of the industry. By its nature this may necessitate some evenings and weekends
o Commercial Director – Senior Manager
• To achieve budgeted revenue and profit targets, achieve set Brand distribution targets and to actively manage a geographical and defined Client list
• To manage your time and costs as effectively and efficiently as possible.
• To develop MBUK’s business and that of our clients in mutually beneficial ways.
• To achieve targets for new business development and key brand distribution.
• To identify, set and achieve targets for Account calls.
• To build and develop Joint Business Plans for all Key Strategically Important Customers.
• To identify, analyse and evaluate all new business and incremental opportunities and to ensure good lines of communication in these regards with the Commercial Director, whilst properly observing the company Organisation Structure
• To manage client accounts i.e. training, activations, communication, route to market etc
• To maintain good inter departmental communication and administration
• To negotiate Commercial Agreements with clients, maximizing Brand exposure and the commercial benefits for the company and its principals
• To deal with client complaints
• To attend National Trade Shows and other similar events – outside your territory where necessary – as directed by the Sales Director.