The Bacardi Global Travel Retail (GTR) team are seeking a first-rate Senior Sales Analyst to manage our sales information system and work closely with the GTR community to drive growth for our brands in this dynamic channel.
• You will monitor performance of GTR brands and key commercial sales metrics, such as price, distribution and execution to identify triggers that are barriers or responsible for growth and share these insights across the team.
• You'll be solely responsible for successfully managing the full life cycle of the sales force automation (SFA) system in GTR. From backend IT functions, system testing, user adaptation, data management and providing the business with timely, insightful reporting.
• You will partner closely with Bacardi IT and an external system provider to ensure maintenance and evolution of the SFA tool, ensuring correct functionality and reporting for business needs.
• You will work closely with the GTR Marketing & Commercial team to help improve brand distribution and execution across key locations.
• You will partner closely with Central Marketing to get a clear understanding of brand strategy and incorporate these plans into Bacardi GTR Picture of Success and communicate these distribution and execution requirements to commercial teams.
This is a wide and varied role and there will be the additional requirements to work on high profile ad hoc projects & initiatives to support the GTR Insights and RGM team, regional sales team, marketing and finance.
Please note this is a Direct Search led by Bacardi. Applications from agencies will not be accepted nor will fees be paid for unsolicited CVs.
Desired Skills and Experience
• Highly analytical with the ability to aggregate and interpret, multiple, complicated data sources to deliver actionable insights.
• Proven track record in developing reporting systems for FMCG / CPG commercial teams.
• Deep understanding and knowledge of the impact of sales drivers including, distribution & pricing.
• Experience working with other sales automation systems is essential. Experience of Salesforce and/or Microsoft Dynamics would be useful
• Talented presentation writer with the ability to deliver simple & compelling stories steeped in insight.
• Effective communicator with the confidence to present and influence.
• Natural curiosity to understand the why behind the what.
• The ability to work with pace and with agility in an environment of shifting priorities, demands and timelines.
• High levels of personal ownership; a self-starter with passion to perform & win.
• Educated to degree level achieving a 2:1 or above.
• Language Skills: Fluent English