Role: Free Trade Sales Representative (Soft Drinks)
Salary: £Very competitive + bonus, pension and car
Location: South West England
We are looking for an outgoing On Trade Business Development Manager to join the UK’s oldest independent soft drinks company. Since it’s rebrand two years ago, Hartridges has grown from strength to strength with packaged sales up 40% and growing.
You will be looking after the South West region of England, focussing on driving volume in On Trade outlets whilst working closely with our key distributors to maintain growth. Candidates will demonstrate a passion for the On Trade together with sales and commercial skills.
• Gain new listings in Independent On Trade outlets as well as increasing distribution through existing customers
• Securing new quality distribution with regional groups
• Work closely with distribution partners to identify new business and grow existing business
• Maximise visibility and increase brand awareness
• Over achieve set KPI’s for territory, based on new distribution and volume growth
• Any other reasonable additional duties that may be required from time to time
• 2 years minimum field sales experience in the On Trade
• Knowledge of the U.K. drinks industry
• An excellent relationship builder and communicator
Self-motivated to organise and plan your own diary and comfortable with a 100% field sales role
• Ambitious, results-focused and willing to get stuck in
Confident, persuasive, with a ‘can do’ attitude and a hunger for driving new business.
Candidates must be based and eligible to work in the UK.
Please provide your CV (in word or PDF format) and current remuneration with your application.