About the role:
Are you looking for a role that will accelerate your career with the largest privately held family owned spirits company in the world? Want to work with premium and iconic brands such as the range of Bacardi Rums, Grey Goose Vodka, Bombay Sapphire Gin, Jack Daniels, Martini, Woodford Reserve and the rest of our famous portfolio? Then look no further. In this Field Sales role, you will take complete ownership over your individual territory and you’ll be encouraged to operate with freedom, flair and creativity to identify and win new business opportunities for Bacardi Brown-Forman.
As our new Field Sales Executive, you will become an integral part of our high performing and motivated sales team. You will be primarily accountable for a portfolio of accounts based in Greater London covering Hammersmith, Fulham, Richmond and Twickenham etc. with the freedom and responsibility to identify and “win” new business opportunities and manage these accounts. A big part of this role will be getting to know each of your clients and going above and beyond to meet their requirements.
• Build real partnerships and credibility with your customer base, growing the share of Bacardi Brown Forman- Brands (BBFB)
• Be the face of BBFB on your territory – from introducing exciting new products, engaging the bar trade at brand events, liaising with Wholesale partners or showcasing your good work to internal stakeholders
• Total ownership of Quarterly KPIs – with an array of support to hunt/negotiate new business opportunities and grow brand distribution and visibility in venue
• Work in partnership with customers to bring our global marketing plans to life with consumers
• Work closely with our Brand teams to activate in line with brand expectations
• Create and execute joint business plans with key accounts
• Develop, manage and evolve the Territory plan for your region
• Regular contact with your Line Manager including planned Field Visits for 1-2-1 coaching
• Take on additional responsibility to assist the dynamic Sales team you’ll be part of - such as internal reporting and competitor activity
A comprehensive training and induction programme will fully prepare you to fulfil the role confidently as well as understand the Bacardi Brown- Forman ways of working.
The induction will include training on key aspects of the role such as selling skills, full brand portfolio training, cocktail masterclasses and an insight into being behind the bar! There will be lots of time learning on the job and working with your buddy to understand the role, our processes and customers. You will also get plenty of one on one time with your line manager to ensure you are equipped with the tools you will need to succeed in the role.
For this role, you will receive the following: A competitive base salary, bonus rewards and competitive local market benefits. Your bonus (Sales Variable Pay) is paid out on a quarterly basis and over the year is worth 20% of your base salary. A company car is also provided for this position. You will also receive 24 days’ annual leave plus bank holidays, a generous product allowance per annum to be spent on our brands, an iPad, phone, healthcare and pension.
Your Career with Bacardi Brown Forman:
This role is just the beginning of where you could take your career with us. We cherish our internal talent, which is why we will first post available roles on our intranet for internal candidates to apply before proceeding to recruit externally.
Opportunities for progression and development are ongoing and we place a strong emphasis on growing and nurturing our talent within. We pride ourselves on providing an environment where the best can be successful.
Join us for the next chapter in your career!
Desired Skills and Experience
Ideally you will have between 1-3 years’ experience of working in targeted sales environments such as field sales, bar management etc.
To be successful in this role you must demonstrate passion and energy for our industry, sales as well as a genuine desire to build and sustain lasting relationships. Embracing and truly understanding the commercial aspects of this role will be a key driver of your success along with your ability to take ownership and accountability of your own figures and results.