Main Purposes of the Job
Marussia Beverages, founded in 1984, are importers and distributors of the finest spirits from around the world. We have a very strong presence both on and off trade in the independent sector supported by an excellent network of wholesalers and distributors. Our national business is growing fast and as such the marketing team is keen to expand to include a Trade Marketing Manager whose expertise can support this key channel.
In addition to making sure our products are represented in this multiple operative arena you will also be responsible for managing supports and working with the overall marketing on planning, activations and events throughout the year.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
• Develop a marketing and promotional strategy for on and off trade national channels for our core brands
• Brief and manage agency support where required
• Plan and activate within marketing budgets to support the meeting our targets
• Communicate both with our suppliers and clients
• Evaluating the return on investment from these marketing activities and assessing their commercial viability for future plans.
• Supporting retail partners with any events and activations they run.
• Report on data and industry trends relating to trade categories.
• Great communications skills and multi-tasking abilities
• Enjoy working in a team environment
• Experience of presenting to customers at a high level
• Experience working as a Trade Marketing Manager, ideally in a similar category
• Strong commercial understanding and ability to drive sales through marketing
• Campaign examples from previous employment
• Marketing qualification
Office based: NW1