Customer Marketing Manager - Grocery
Our client is an international leader in the premium wine sector and offers tremendous opportunities for progression and development. For all roles they provide exceptional opportunities for career development and growth. They seek to develop and nurture talent within the business and encourage internal promotion.
Our client is looking for a Customer Marketing Manager to drive the channel strategy for the UK off-trade with key focus on Multiple Grocers. The successful candidate will have rresponsibility for developing customer marketing plans and executing them.
This is a rare opportunity for professionals currently working in either sales, trade, category or customer marketing within the UK off-trade. This position is a management level opportunity and as such has direct influence and interaction with key leadership teams.
This excellent opportunity is backed by a superb package including pension, bonus, shares and healthcare. Furthermore the role offers a great opportunity for future promotion and development.
What our client is looking for and essential criteria
- Background exposure to working with FMCG brands, ideally with blue chip training
- Strong exposure to trade/customer or category marketing and strong commercial skills
- Good knowledge of FMCG brands in the Grocery sector
- Demonstrable evidence of good gravitas, creativity and commercial planning skills.
- Strong analytical and planning skills to define robust and profitable strategies for the business
- Graduate calibre
Candidates must be based and eligible to work in the UK
Please provide your CV (in word format) and current remuneration with your application.
Fluid Fusion appreciates you taking the time to apply and closely reviews each submission but sadly cannot always respond to all applicants.