Our client is a super-premium spirits business supplying renowned brands to both the Off-trade and On-trade in the UK. This business owns and represents a host of high-quality spirits brands including whiskeys, gins, vodkas and rums.
In order to facilitate further growth we require a Regional Sales Manager to manage leading high-end On Trade accounts in London whilst managing 2 Sales Executives also working in the London region.
Candidates will demonstrate strong exposure to selling spirits brands in the London On-Trade. You will currently negotiate directly with premium accounts, manage P+L, build customer relationships and provide a strong understanding of account management sales.
Your personal skills will include tenacity, energy and entrepreneurialism together with a broad commercial understanding of sales practices. Previous people management skills are not essential but would be advantageous. Educated to degree level, you will have high level of drive for success and a true ‘spark’ to achieve exceptional results.
This client offers fantastic benefits including car, pension and excellent bonus opportunities, in addition excellent training and development are offered together with superb future development opportunities.
Role responsibilities & required skills:
• Building, managing and developing accounts to meet and exceed pre-agreed commercial targets
• Working closely with the Marketing Manager and Spirits Manager Executive to grow sales of the brand portfolio
• Developing a detailed understanding of the whole portfolio
• Design or contribute to marketing programs
• Develop training for new staff
• Set long and short term sales strategies for the London region
• Establish and maintain relationships with wholesalers and their sales teams
• Serve as a coach to team staff and other employees in the company
• Manage and direct sales force for the achievement of sales goals within assigned district of the region
• Strong passion and knowledge of spirits brands
Candidates must be based and eligible to work in the UK for this opportunity. Please provide your CV (in word format) and current remuneration with your application.
Fluid Fusion appreciates your taking the time to apply and closely reviews each submission but sadly cannot always respond to all applicants particularly if applicants do not meet the key requirements for this role.