This BM role is responsible for contributing to the profitable growth of Jack Daniel's Tennessee Honey and Jack Daniel's Tennessee Fire in the UK.
The role has joint responsibility for:
- Jack Daniel's Tennessee Honey
- Jack Daniel's Tennessee Fire
- Build a deep understanding of consumer insights and trends, to inform and shape Strategic thinking, ensuring it's aligned to delivering against each brands strategic imperatives.
- Work closely with SBM and CPA creating and implementing innovative and exciting activations which deliver against strategic imperatives, driving distribution and recruitment
- Be a brand guardian in ensuring JDTH & JDTF are creatively expressed in a premium and consistent 'on-brand' way
- Be a key point of contact for BBFB On Trade sales teams, B-F ASMs and the CPA team
- Work closely with Global and Regional teams to learn from other markets successes so you can develop best in class On Trade Strategy.
- Create insightful monthly reports measuring and evaluating performance, suggesting course corrections, as necessary, to close volume and/or value gaps.
- Agency management: Initiate close, consistent communication with internal and external agencies
- P&L and A&P management: Manage and regularly review the total brand A&P budget, maximising resources and ensuring spend levels are as agreed. Closely managing your P&L's ensuring delivery of expected profit margins
- Deliver annual Volume and Brand Profit targets working with the UK cross functional team
- Lead JDTF Brand Planning to deliver Brand Profit growth in line with or in excess of region targets
- Develop and implement innovative, engaging and integrated brand plans to drive JDTF visibility and relevance, growing penetration and frequency in On & Off trade
- Lead and be the key contact for CRM, Social and PR on both JDTH and JDTF
Must have brand and commercial experience:
- Full marketing mix and at least 2 years previous brand management experience
- Strong track record of successful campaign development, activation and evaluation
- ATL & BTL projects and agencies management (incl. agency recruitment, agency briefing)
- Digital and Social Media strategy and activation experience
- Pricing & promotional plan development with Sales, Trade Marketing and Finance
- Portfolio management
- Qualitative and Quantitative consumer research
- A&P budget management
- Brand performance and brand health analysis and reporting
- Cross functional project management with distributor partner, CPA, Sales and Finance
Required qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing or similar discipline (a preference but not compulsory)
- Brand management experience gained in the alcohol beverage industry and/or FMCG
- IT literate - MS Office applications
- Willing to travel and attend work events during week / evenings / weekend in and outside the UK
For more than 145 years, Brown-Forman Corporation has enriched the experience of life by responsibly building fine quality beverage alcohol brands, including Jack Daniel's Tennessee Whiskey, Jack Daniel's & Cola, Jack Daniel's Tennessee Honey, Jack Daniel's Tennessee Fire, Gentleman Jack, Jack Daniel's Single Barrel, Finlandia, Korbel, el Jimador, Woodford Reserve, Old Forester, Canadian Mist, Herradura, New Mix, Sonoma-Cutrer, Early Times, Chambord, BenRiach and GlenDronach. Brown-Forman's brands are supported by nearly 4,600 employees and sold in approximately 160 countries worldwide
For more information about the company, please visit http://www.brown-forman.com.
We're on Twitter: https://twitter.com/BrownFormanJobs
See us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/brown-forman
Brown-Forman Corporation is committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. It is the policy of Brown-Forman Corporation to provide full and equal employment opportunities to all employees and potential employees without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, veteran status, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected status.