Assists Master Blender in all aspects of Spirit Quality measurement, Sensory co-ordination, data collection and organization and Samples management/preparation for BenRiach, GlenDronach, GlenGlassaugh distiliries. Carry out project assignments in support of Product Development and Inventory management. Oversee bulk / vatted formula creation.
Co-ordinate all new-make, maturing inventory, vatted product and customer sample requirements. Administer sample control and recording systems in line with HMRC compliance. Set-up, contribute to and record data from all quality analysis of New-Make and Maturing Whisky samples. Supports Master Blender with NPD and Innovation initiatives and contributes to tasting notes.
- Directly responsible for setting up and recording all quality data of new-make spirit and maturing inventory quality analysis.
- Prepares reports to distilleries for feedback on new-make spirit quality measures.
- Manages the systems and processes for sample requirements and sample inventory in adherence with HMRC guidelines.
- In collaboration with distilleries, manages scheduling and planning for all sample requirements from BenRiach, GlenDronach, GlenGlassaugh, and to support bulk / vatted sales.
- Under the guidance of the Master Blender, prepares new recipe/formula pilot samples across the brands; for core ranges, New Product Development, and to support bulk /vatted sales.
- Under guidance of the Master Blender, prepares formulas for bulk / vatted sales.
- Supports Master Blender with NPD and Innovation initiatives and contributes to tasting notes.
- Supports Master Blender in product training.
- Provide support to continuous improvement projects.
- Complete special projects assigned by the Master Blender.
- Ensures uniform application and consistency of Company policies and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with quality policies, standards, and systems.
Must Requirements :
- Bachelor's Degree in Science or associated subject.
- Experience working in industry or industry support.
- Strong interest in Whisky making.
- Ability to build and sustain business relationships internally and externally.
- Strong teamwork and collaboration.
- Strong analytical and systems acumen.
- Sensory experience; ability to detect and describe aroma.
P r eferred Experience :
- 3 years of experience in the distilling industry.
- Experience in bulk stock and spirit quality systems.
For more than 145 years, Brown-Forman Corporation has enriched the experience of life by responsibly building fine quality beverage alcohol brands, including Jack Daniel's Tennessee Whiskey, Finlandia, Korbel, el Jimador, Woodford Reserve, Old Forester, Canadian Mist, Herradura, New Mix, Sonoma-Cutrer, Early Times, Chambord, BenRiach and GlenDronach. Brown-Forman's brands are supported by nearly 4,600 employees and sold in approximately 160 countries worldwide
For more information about the company, please visit http://www.brown-forman.com.
We're on Twitter: https://twitter.com/BrownFormanJobs
See us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/brown-forman
Brown-Forman Corporation is committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. It is the policy of Brown-Forman Corporation to provide full and equal employment opportunities to all employees and potential employees without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, veteran status, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected status.