Our client is a world leading premium drinks business with a strong portfolio of award winning brands. This business is renowned for its superb training and development opportunities together with a truly progressive and dynamic working environment. With huge potential to increase the success in the On Trade we require a seasoned NAM/BDM with strong On Trade exposure to drive new and existing business with some of the channels largest customers.
The National Account Manager is responsible for development of business within the UK On Trade channel. Reporting to the Senior Business Manager, the National Account Manager is responsible for developing relationships and trading agreements with a number of key National/Regional Retail & RTM businesses. A key priority will be working with M&B, Whitbread, Greene King, JDW plus other National & Regional On Trade retailers to secure listings of the On Trade brand portfolio.
• Developing and executing a business development plan within the On Trade channel plans (prioritising specific target National & Regional retail customers)
• Leading key customer tenders will require close customer and internal team collaboration on tenders and brand presentations
• The planning, execution and monitoring of sales and after-sales activities
Maintain active relationship with relevant internal departments to ensure alignment on forecast, stock, brand activations and be the first point of contact for escalations relating to customer orders and payments
• Assist with execution and delivery of marketing activities and/or trade events and tastings
• Contribute to the development of overall strategy to achieve marketing and sales objectives with particular reference to customer trading conditions, terms and promotional support.
• Previous sales management exposure in On Trade, with a proven sales track record in Business development (winning tenders)
• Strong On Trade Retail and/or RTM sales experience, customer & portfolio management
• Computer Literacy – Word, Excel, PowerPoint & email
• Numerate with strong financial skills
• Strong negotiation skills and Presentation skills together with proven commercial & analytical skills Ability and confidence in interaction with senior management
• Proven team player who is self-motivated and disciplined
Please note this role is initially a 12 month contract opportunity
Candidates must be based and eligible to work in the UK for this opportunity. Please provide your CV (in word format) and current remuneration with your application.
Fluid Fusion appreciates your taking the time to apply and closely reviews each submission but sadly cannot always respond to all applicants particularly if applicants do not meet the key requirements for this role.