Do you have people skills, cocktail/spirit knowledge, commercial talent and a passion for the hospitality industry?
Diageo Reserve is looking for an Account Manager for Amsterdam. Somebody who knows the trade, can build brilliant commercial partnerships and inspire bartenders and owners behind our amazing brands.
Diageo is the world's leading premium drinks company with an outstanding collection of brands across spirits and beer. Our Reserve brand portfolio includes our luxury brands like Ketel One, Tanqueray, Johnnie Walker, Don Julio, Bulleit, Zacapa and the biggest malts portfolio available.
You will be responsible for the sale and activation of Diageo Reserve Brands in the most luxury bars, clubs, hotels and restaurants in Amsterdam. You will have the ability to build great relationships with key influencers in the industry and know the best places to go to. Your job isn't done until our products are visible to consumers and perfectly served in the right places.
You will report into the Reserve Sales Manager, Northern Europe. You be successful you will need to move between strategy and execution, be highly proactive and outgoing. Can will need to operate within a corporate environment dedicated to delivering high standards and achieving targets. To be successful you will need to collaborate with a broader team and be willing to go the extra mile.
You could be our next Diageo Reserve Account Manager if:
* You have cocktail and spirit knowledge
* You have a passion for selling
* You have relevant work experience from a similar job and preferably with experience selling luxury goods.
* You may already have a great network, but if not you have the ability to build one quickly in the high end bar industry
* You are creative, and used to have a commercial view on your ideas.
* You are able to execute marketing plans brilliantly.
* You are curios and are able to influence decision makers
* You are structured, detail oriented and takes pride in delivering on time.
* You are able to prioritise can stay organized - even in a hectic day.
* You are known to be persistent, loyal, dedicated and a good team player.
* You have strong communication skills in Dutch and English, both orally and in writing.
* You work independently, are proactive and take great personal ownership and responsibility.
At DIAGEO we are known for:
* That we work as Northern European organization where you have the opportunity to learn and share best practice across countries.
* That we are driven by the partnerships with our customers which reflect engagement and professionalism.
* That we are ambitious, set high standards for ourselves and our business partners. We set high goals - and achieve them!
* That we offer you exciting opportunities in an organization where the tone is open and direct, and where a sense of humour is important.
* That we offer good working conditions and the possibility of an international career.