Please note this is a Direct Search led by Bacardi. Applications from agencies will not be accepted nor will fees be paid for unsolicited CVs.
Are you looking for a role that will accelerate your career with the largest privately held family owned spirits company in the world? Want to work with premium and iconic brands such as the range of Bacardi Rums, Grey Goose Vodka, Bombay Sapphire Gin, Jack Daniels, Martini, Woodford Reserve and the rest of our famous portfolio? Then look no further.
The Wine and Spirits market is in rapid growth and it affects us all... you will have an impact on what brands we see on shelf in supermarkets, bars and restaurants, so why not see how a sales role could not only earn you a good wage but offer a route to progression within a global family business!
We don’t expect you to come straight in and know everything about what we do. You’ll start the programme with a four week induction which focuses on classroom learning and days in trade. (Bars) Following that you will gain a 360 degree insight into our business by shadowing and working with a variety of experts in Marketing, Account Management and Advocacy along with your day to day Sales role. Our Sales Development Programme provides you with all the foundation you need to progress and advance your career in sales and beyond!
In our Sales Development programme you will have the opportunity to work on challenging projects that will help you develop key core skills like selling, negotiating, brand activation and presenting which will set you up for a great career with us. A full development programme that provides you with the right training support and mentorship is built-in from day one!
Finally, we’ll match you with a Bacardi buddy from our commercial team where they will mentor you through the programme and offer you additional support in conjunction to your manager and other business partners. Our structured, fast-track career development plan can take you to management level – and beyond.
• Build real partnerships and credibility with your customer base, growing the share of Bacardi Brown Forman- Brands (BBFB)
• Be the face of BBFB on your territory – from introducing exciting new products, engaging the bar trade at brand events, liaising with Wholesale partners or showcasing your good work to internal stakeholders
• Total ownership of Quarterly KPIs – with an array of support to hunt/negotiate new business opportunities and grow brand distribution and visibility in venue
• Work in partnership with customers to bring our global marketing plans to life with consumers
• Work closely with our Brand teams to activate in line with brand expectations
• Create and execute joint business plans with key accounts
• Develop, manage and evolve the Territory plan for your region
• Regular contact with your Line Manager including planned Field Visits for 1-2-1 coaching
We want people who are highly motivated, ready to commit and take the plunge to make their mark in a successful company. This will be a career – not just a job! We want people who are ambitious and want to make a name for themselves.
Desired Skills and Experience
• UK Driving Licence (Full)
• Degree qualified (any discipline)
• Possess a record of high achievement and delivery
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Goal/ results orientated
• Ability to build collaborative business relationships
• 0-2 years’ work experience (Bar and or Sales experience would be an advantage to your application)
Sound good so far? If you think you’d fit the bill, we’d love to hear from you. Apply now to secure your place in our 2018 Sales Development Programme!