12 hour Shift, 3 - 4 days per weekContext/Scope:
Diageo is the world`s leading premium drinks business with an outstanding collection of beverage alcohol brands across spirits and beer. Some of these brands include Smirnoff, Ciroc, Ketel One, Johnnie Walker, Crown Royal, Bulleit, George Dickel, Baileys, Captain Morgan, Tanqueray, Don Julio, and Guinness.Essential Functions Overview:
- Perform all job functions safely.
- Must regularly lift, push or pull up to +50 lbs
- Regularly exposed to a noisy, wet environment.
- Work in and around moving machinery, moving vehicles.
Core Duties include:
- Follow all safety and quality procedures
- General manual work
- Unstacking/stacking and building pallets
- Placing bottles into boxes
- Cut straps and plastic
- Cleaning and / or re-working bottles and labels
- Line quality inspection
- Adding additional items to bottles/ boxes i.e. stickers, ribbons, designs etc
Additional Duties include:
- Perform all responsibilities in compliance with safety, sanitation, quality and housekeeping rules.
- Clean machinery to maintain optimum machine performance. This may include using tools to: scrape, wipe, sweep, squeegee.
- Repair substandard packages. This may include: Relabeling bottles, restacking boxes on pallet.
- Loading equipment with packaging supplies. This may include: lifting overhead, regularly lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Moving and dumping garbage and recycling containers. This may include lifting up to 100 lbs*.
- Follow Good Manufacturing Procedures (GMP), perform tasks per the Master Sanitation Schedule (MSS) and follow general housekeeping guidelines and rules for Food Safety Regulations. Keep area updated with 5S.
- General proficiency in English is required in order to understand direction and safely perform work.
Lifting - Minimum: 50 lbs constantly Maximum: 100 lbs* occasionally
Repetitive Motion - Constant handing of bottles, packaging supplies, or equipment.
Dexterity - Frequent manipulating of controls, minimal to frequent repairing of substandard packages, frequent completion of paperwork, frequent computer work.
Climbing - Minimal to frequent on crossover stairs, staircases / ladders, stepstools
Standing / Sitting - Frequent standing, minimal to frequent sitting based on equipment
Walking - Frequent to Constant
Pushing - Minimal to frequent based on equipment.
Pulling - Minimal to frequent based on equipment.
Vibration - Minimal
Environment: Indoors: subject to the following:
- Wet, slippery
* Lifting is performed with assistance of other workers / equipment.
TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES: Diageo does not accept unsolicited agency resumes.
Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Diageo employees or any other company location. Diageo is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.