Our client is a leading luxury & premium wine business with a truly enviable portfolio of wines. This company is steeped in history and has enjoyed significant success and growth both in the UK and Internationally.
Armed with superb wines and working in the most exciting trade environment in the drinks market you will drive sales through direct commercial negotiation and tailored marketing activity within a prestige account base in London. In addition, you will lead a team to develop deliver the strategic vision for the brand in London across all premium areas of the trade. This position will suit dynamic and energetic individuals who currently work in premium wines.
Candidates will demonstrate a good understanding of the premium on-trade sales environment and provide an organised, passionate and focused approach to work. Previous experience of working with wine together with strong wine knowledge is a distinct advantage.
In return, a great package and a genuine opportunity to propel your career forward with excellent training whilst working with superb products are offered.
Key Criteria points:
- High levels of passion and strong exposure to working with wine.
- Established account management, negotiation and commercial skills
- A real affinity for luxury brands with high levels of energy and a can-do attitude.
- Strong knowledge of the High End On Trade sector in London, or wider premium On Trade exposure.
- Demonstrable evidence of strong negotiation, commercial and strategic planning skills.
Candidates must be based and eligible to work in the UK for this opportunity. Please provide your CV (in word format) and current salary/package with your application. Fluid Fusion appreciates your taking the time to apply and closely reviews each submission but sadly cannot always respond to all applicants particularly if applicants do not meet the criteria points for this role.