Regional Sales Manager – Spirits. London Premium Bars & Restaurants
Competitive salary + benefits
About our Client
Competitive salary + benefits
About our Client:
Fields, Morris & Verdin (FMV) is the On & Off Trade Agency & Wholesale arm of Berry Bros. & Rudd Ltd. It represents over 300 Wine Producers and 20 Spirits Brands from 14 countries.
FMV’s growing Sales & National Accounts team supplies its exclusive range of wines & spirits to the premium on trade – bars, restaurants and hotels.
Fields Morris & Verdin is proud to import, market, sell and distribute a range of award-winning premium spirits; from the branded to the artisan, the spirits range is the focus of much of FMV’s innovation and growth. The Spirits Portfolio is as broad as it is premium and includes: whiskies, gins, rums, cognacs, armagnacs, vodkas, vermouths, sherries and liquers.
About the Role:
The London Spirits Sales team is dedicated to seeding the FMV spirits brands, building distribution and driving profitable sales across a broad portfolio of premium London bars, cocktail bars & restaurants; including the best of London’s dynamic and diverse bar scene.
As Regional Sales Manager, you’ll play a key role in shaping and driving a sales strategy and plan to deliver the commercial and financial targets for London.
This will be achieved in two ways: through providing leadership, guidance, motivation and coaching to a small team of Business Development Managers, whilst also managing your own London geography to personally drive spirits sales in both new and existing customer accounts – prospecting and building relationships with key decision-makers, to introduce FMV spirits brands and increase profitable sales.
You’ll have full responsibility for:
- Delivering sales growth and product distribution across a portfolio of c100 accounts in London
- Setting long and short term sales strategies for the London region
- Coaching, motivating and managing your small team of Business Development Managers in delivering sales success
- Working closely with the Marketing Manager and Spirits Manager Executive to grow sales of FMV’s spirit brands
- Driving a new business approach and maximising profitability across new and existing customers
Already a fixture in the London Bars channel and a Spirits Sales Professional, you’ll be excited by this opportunity to sell an innovative, prestigious and award winning portfolio and lead a small team.
- Strong Spirits expertise
- A passion for the London Bars, Cocktail Bars and Restaurants market with a network of contacts
- A track record in leading, coaching & motivating Sales colleagues
- A structured and professional approach to targeting and developing new business
- Exceptional customer relationship skills
To apply – please forward your CV to email@example.com or call Jane Longworth on 01276 475 667 for an initial chat.
TO APPLY YOU MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE OF THE UK ON-TRADE