DrinkSupermarket.com is one of the fastest growing pure play digital drinks businesses in the UK. Part of our growth is down to the success of how we talk to our customers across various channels.
Our mission is to be the leading online platform that offers the most extensive range of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks through a cost leadership strategy and encourage purchasing with the use of value added content supported by superior customer services.
We are looking for a Customer Marketing Manager who understands the different marketing channels and how best to use them to target customers. You will have a clear understanding of the customer journey and be able to manage the entire cycle.
The ideal candidate will love working in an environment where they can think differently. They need to be confident, creative and innovative. They need to show customers why DrinkSupermarket are the best service out there. You will enjoy all aspects of marketing and will be responsible for growing parts of the business. You will be a team-player but aren’t afraid of expressing and pushing through your ideas. You will stay in tune with our target market and be able to spot trends as well as set trends. You will need to be ready to learn about alcohol and branding, after all this is what we do.
Knowledge & Experience:
• Clear understanding of the Marketing Mix (Product, Place, Price, Promotion, People, Process and Physical Evidence)
• Clear understanding of digital marketing including online advertising, PPC, SEO and Social Media
• Clear understanding of above-the-line and below-the-line
• Some experience in off-line channels including print, radio and television
• Use of tools such as ad-platforms, analytics, affiliate networks, CMS, email marketing
• Experience in retention and acquisition marketing
• Can manage tasks under pressure and in a timely manner
• Managing or controlling marketing budgets
• Negotiations with suppliers
• Experience in planning, implementing, running and reporting on campaigns
• Experience in building a marketing strategy and setting KPIs
• Ideally CIM qualified and drinks industry experience
• Must enjoy working with brands, FMCG (more specifically alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages)