Who is the Account Executive?
Reporting to the field sales channel, The AE role reports into the Commercial Sales Manager and leads the Silver & Bronze MRG customers and trend leading outlets on a regional level.
- Implementation of joint business plans and activation agenda's that maximises category value across your customers and delivers a planned NSV and Customer Contribution Number.
- Activation and innovation programmes are delivered brilliantly, with 100% compliance on, and your key outlets are shrines for our brands across key retail outlets within your territory
- Guinness is great looking and great tasting in the prime visibility places within your customer base
- Strong productive relationships with key stakeholders in your territory, in particular external RTM contacts, transform customer results
Decision maker for:
- Regional multiple retail group joint business plan investment and activity plans.
- Regional on trade wholesale customer relationships
- A&P funds in customers on your region
Top functional capabilities for this role:
- - Account Management Capabilities - Brilliant selling, negotiation and influencing skills.
- - Understanding the Commercial Opportunity
- - Delivering passionate brand presentations
What would you need to demonstrate in order to be successful in this role?
- High Learning agility - ability to manage a fast paced programme, injecting agility into our execution
- Comfort with ambiguity and the ability to have a finger on the pulse of performance
- Ability to have tough but positive conversations with customers
- Experience of how contractual negotiations are structured and joint business plan are developed
- A passion for our brands that shines through in the way you sell - you are proven in category selling that unlocks innovation & reserve brands. You demonstrate a hunger to deliver game changing performance.
- Experience in utilising multiple functional approach to winning with customers
What would we expect you to develop in this role?
- This role is designed to set you up for commercial management and multi-functional roles in the future.
- How to work collaboratively with customers to drive performance
- A deep understanding of how the demand we create through the on trade impacts our P&L performance
What is the expected career path from this role?
To -National Account Exec/Manager, CP&A Exec/Manager, Innovation Commercialisation Manager.
- 1-3 years' experience in sales
- On trade experience
- Knowledge of East London
- Drinks industry exposure
- Ambitious in prospects
- Typical role profiles previously completed; Field Sales, Key Account Managers regionals, National Account exec - wholesale, retail