At the Captain Morgan Rum Company, we endeavor to champion the power of fun. Inspired by our namesake - Captain Henry Morgan, a charismatic leader with an adventurous spirit and zest for life - we are a team who lives by our purpose, by having fun while driving growth on one of the most iconic spirits brands of all time. Right now, we are hard at work making Captain Morgan a must-have brand for today's millennials and are looking for a Brand Manager to join our crew.
The Associate Brand Manager is a key member of the Captain's Crew and will support the entire brand team in developing and executing marketing plans to achieve our annual objectives. We are looking for a high-energy, agile individual who can hit the ground running. As part of the brand team for one of North America's largest spirits brands, this person will be responsible for influencing multiple internal and external stakeholders. Strong project management and communication skills will be critical to success.
- Accountable for Captain Morgan Annual Operating Plan performance, including volume, revenue, and profit
- Support the brand team in the delivery of all marketing plans
- Lead the delivery of insight driven monthly, quarterly, and ad hoc performance analysis that helps provide deep understanding of brand drivers and any necessary interventions
- Lead monitoring of competitive activity, including ad hoc analyses and any resulting implications and recommendations for our marketing plans
- Manage the Captain Morgan A&P budget and ensure we deliver on necessary commitments and annual financial goals
- Lead digital/social agency on execution of always-on digital/social content and ongoing community management across channels
- Partner with Commercial Planning & Activation team to develop BTL programming that integrates with ATL programming and drives growth in key channels and markets
- Strong curiosity for digging into data and ability to synthesize data into powerful insights and a compelling story
- Sound strategic thinking capabilities and the ability to anticipate trends and turn insights into action
- Strong planning, prioritization, and project management competencies
- Ability to work in and cultivate a team environment
- Effective project management capabilities including the ability to manage multiple high priority projects effectively and proven success in fast paced environment
- Must be a self-starter and genuinely enjoy working in a dynamic category with a rapid and competitive consumer purchase cycle
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for pop culture, socializing, and having fun!