Double Dutch is a fast growing brand of innovative and premium mixers, founded by Dutch twins Joyce & Raissa in early 2015. As a result of Double Dutch’ growth, the company is looking to further grow by expanding it’s team.
In this position, Double Dutch is looking for an Account Executive to look after current customers in the on-trade (bars / restaurants/ hotels). All candidates will have the opportunity to grow with the company, fulfil a senior position and to manage new future employees.
This role will be responsible for building new distribution, driving existing sales and increasing brand awareness in the on-trade. The candidate will have the ability to operate strategically as well as operating in a real time environment.
• Nurturing relationships with existing accounts, activating the brand, undertaking staff trainings, masterclasses, incentives, events and promotions. This will require close coordination with the marketing team and consistent venue visits.
• Responsibility for managing the operational relationship with key wholesale contacts. Developing plans at both head office & regional level in line with customer / sector strategy
• Have an ongoing robust contact strategy plan across National and Regional Wholesale for all key contacts
• Tactically support the commercial objectives of the On trade and Route to Market sector
• Lead the sales, development and brand positioning of Double Dutch within wholesaler & current accounts
• Making sure the brand is maximised within the current accounts and marketing guidelines are adhered to.
• Driving distribution for the full Double Dutch range with a focus on becoming pouring mixer
• Ensuring the relevant listing status and menu presence in its accounts - including responsibility for financial and non-financial support
• Gaining additional distribution among wholesalers, independent retailers, speciality outlets and hospitality outlets
• Implementing staff incentives and monitoring/analysing results
• Build promotional plans with wholesalers to ensure Double Dutch has the strongest promotional participation across categories & outperforms the competition across all key commercial metrics.