Double Dutch is a fast growing brand of innovative and premium mixers, founded by Dutch twins Joyce & Raissa in 2015. As a result of Double Dutch growth, the company is looking to further grow by expanding it’s team.
In this position, Double Dutch is looking for a candidate to lead the marketing strategy and development of events programmes, and raising the company profile within the industry. The candidate will have one direct report under him/her to manage and will have the opportunity to grow with the company, fulfil a senior position and to manage new future employees.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Have an ongoing robust marketing strategy plan across for the overall brand strategy, look and feel.Work on the day- to day management, planning and development of the brand presence and product suite across a range of major events and product launches.
- Work closely with the UK trade (on-trade, retail and wholesalers) to develop promotional plan and offer a strong support to current customers and potential new customers.
- Ensuring the relevant marketing and A&P support is available for importers and being used in the right way (best practice). Constant follow up with importers on how to incentivise and activate existing and new markets.
- Development of events programmes, and raising the company profile within the F&B industry. Ensure the company has a presence at key client/industry events and a strong pipeline of networking opportunities to help the company meet its business goals.
- Day to day budget management, liaising with co-founders Raissa & Joyce for approvals & forecasting help with sourcing marketing collateral for Double Dutch, incorporated within budget,
- Drive visibility for the practice, raising its profile through awards programmes and secure incoming requests for media coverage. Write basic press releases and content as and when required and keeping the online and offline media centre up-to-date
- Manage social media team member, help with generation/ editing/ publishing of relevant, engaging content across multiple social media sites insuring amplification of key messages and increased brand awareness amongst target audience. Manage the monthly reporting.
- Work together with portfolio of spirit brand to implement on a mutual collaboration for marketing efforts
- Prepare and deliver effective sales presentations, contract proposals and negotiate pricing with customer