Asahi UK is more than just a beer company. We are the leading super premium beer business in the UK, driven through a compelling brand proposition including Asahi Super Dry, Peroni Nastro Azzurro, Pilsner Urquell, our Belgian Abbey beer St. Stefanus and Polish brands Lech and Tyskie. Delivering our brand portfolio to meet our consumer expectations calls for consistent standards of excellence. So we’re looking for a Draught Operations Contract Manager who is committed to delivering outstanding customer service and passionate about product perfection at the point of dispense.
This is a role where you impact directly on quality, service provision and brand reputation. It therefore demands a unique and broad skill set, belonging to a talented individual. You must be able to:
• Drive Asahi UK service excellence through 3rd party management
• Lead the Draught Operations team, supporting customers by achieving the highest standards of installation, maintenance and support.
• Foster a culture of continuous improvement, exploring every opportunity to gather feedback, analyse results to focus the teams on providing a premium service
• Identify touch points for Asahi UK customers, set objectives and ensure operational excellence through every aspect of the customer experience
Attitude is key here. The people who thrive at Asahi UK are individuals who are motivated by challenge, relish an entrepreneurial environment and go beyond their job description to deliver exceptional results. In addition to your distinctive drive, you’ll have:
• Proven Contract Management experience, which includes profit and loss responsibility
• A strong customer focus and effective leadership skills
• An analytical mindset, with a firm grasp of finance and data sets
• People and relationship management ability, with experience of managing multiple 3rd party suppliers
• An in-depth understanding of contract negotiation with and engineering / technical knowledge a benefit
• Knowledge of the drinks/beer industry, and dispensing systems, is an advantage
At Asahi UK, being just ‘good’ is not good enough. We aim to be super premium in everything we do. We pride ourselves on our challenger mind-set and entrepreneurial spirit. By owning what we do and approaching our roles with a pioneering attitude we develop not only ourselves but the business as well. Our people are empowered and have opportunities to lead change. To excel in this role, you’ll deliver a professional level of service delivery and champion premium every day. Join us and you’ll get a competitive salary and bonus structure, as well as a company contributing pension, medical, dental and life insurance. Not forgetting free parking, a generous lunch allowance, and a personal beer allowance.
Role based: Woking, Surrey