Asahi UK is more than just a beer company. We are the leading super premium beer business in the UK driven through a compelling brand proposition including Asahi Super Dry, Peroni Nastro Azzurro, Pilsner Urquell, our Belgian Abbey beer St Stefanus and Polish brands Lech and Tyskie. This benefits not only our consumers, but also you: our Regional Account Manager (East Anglia) who can apply a knowledge of our brands and the ever-changing premium market to gain a greater presence in the right areas. You’ll develop new business opportunities and convert these into profitable distributions for Asahi UK. Constantly thinking about how we can gain a presence in the most sought after locations, with a focus on our core brands, Peroni Nastro Azzurro and Asahi Super Dry. Your key responsibilities within the company will include:
• Being responsible for delivering against regional plans in order to meet and exceed targets;
• Managing performance and growth of key MRGs within the region;
• Creating new business acquisition opportunities for our core brands;
• Planning, developing and delivering inspiring, integrated and impactful communication and activation;
• Monitoring Asahi UK policies and ensuring that they are adhered to at all times;
• Ensuring communication is maintained internally within the Asahi UK organisation.
Your attitude is key for us. The people who thrive at Asahi UK are individuals who are motivated by challenge, relish an entrepreneurial environment and go beyond the parameters of their job description, to deliver exceptional results. In addition to your distinctive drive, you’ll have:
• Excellent knowledge of the UK on trade, including route to market partners;
• The ability to facilitate change and influence action within teams;
• A background in Customer/Field Marketing, FMCG Sales or On-Trade Sales;
• Experience managing and scrutinising budgets for accounts;
• A track record of successfully building superior customer relationships.
At Asahi UK, being just ‘good’ is not good enough. We aim to be super premium in everything we do. We pride ourselves on our challenger mind-set and entrepreneurial spirit. By owning what we do and approaching our roles with a pioneering attitude we develop not only ourselves but the business as well. Our people are empowered and have opportunities to lead change. You’ll be at the forefront here, guiding the acquisition of new business opportunities, reinforcing brand knowledge and spotting areas that we could improve our reach. Join us and you’ll get a competitive salary and bonus structure, as well as a company contributing pension, medical, dental and life insurance. Not forgetting free parking, a generous lunch allowance, and your own beer allowance.