Job Description :
Scope: To supervise warehouse operatives and carry out all warehousing operations in the Distillery.
- Supervise the warehouse team
- Empty cask receipt
- Cask filling, tanker filling and receipt
- Cask stowing and despatch
- Supervise and support warehouse operations at the Glenglassaugh Distillery and the MacDuff warehouse
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Dependability and Reliability
- Teamwork Attitude
- Inventory Control
- Strong Communication Skills
- Reporting and Documentation Skills
- Equipment Operation and Maintenance
- Physical ability to lift heavy objects, stand, walk, kneel, climb stairs, etc.
For more than 145 years, Brown-Forman Corporation has enriched the experience of life by responsibly building fine quality beverage alcohol brands, including Jack Daniel's Tennessee Whiskey, Jack Daniel's & Cola, Jack Daniel's Tennessee Honey, Jack Daniel's Tennessee Fire, Gentleman Jack, Jack Daniel's Single Barrel, Finlandia, Korbel, el Jimador, Woodford Reserve, Old Forester, Canadian Mist, Herradura, New Mix, Sonoma-Cutrer, Early Times, Chambord, BenRiach and GlenDronach. Brown-Forman's brands are supported by nearly 4,600 employees and sold in approximately 160 countries worldwide
For more information about the company, please visit http://www.brown-forman.com.
We're on Twitter: https://twitter.com/BrownFormanJobs
See us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/brown-forman
Brown-Forman Corporation is committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. It is the policy of Brown-Forman Corporation to provide full and equal employment opportunities to all employees and potential employees without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, veteran status, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected status.