Uncork your potential
Accolade Wines is the world's leading provider of New World premium, commercial and value wines. We sell our wines in over 100 countries and have more than 1,600 dedicated employees in Australia, New Zealand, the UK, Europe, Asia, North America and South Africa and ... we make some of the world's best known brands!
In this role
Your main duties will be:
- To complete preventive maintenance task and checks to ensure reliability of the production lines is maintained above the required output.
- To be the principle lead on shift for all production lines breakdowns fault finding down to route cause.
- Help identify any process variations and identify possible corrective actions.
- To be a point of escalation for change overs to assist where appropriate.
- To help where required in line activities including running line through breaks.
Key accountabilities include
- Carry out maintenance work described on work sheets efficiently, recording time and material used.
- Communicate openly with fellow workers when handing work over at shift change.
- In the event of a breakdown respond as quickly as possible, then detail time and materials use in Main Pac
- To carry out duties as directed by the Maintenance manager
- To aid in Installation, maintenance and upgrading of plant and machinery.
- Aid in Implementation of preventative maintenance programmes in the Packaging facility.
- To carry production line equipment inspection, lubrication and adjustments where necessary.
- Ensure the correct completion of Maintenance Request Forms and Job Sheets.
- In the event of a breakdown or maintenance request, respond as quickly as possible, then detail time and materials used on a job sheet. Should unscheduled overtime be worked (emergency only), complete overtime request form.
- To diagnose problems, repair, overhaul, tune, maintain and test equipment used on site.
- To manage stock in and out of the engineering store to ensure that material spend is with in assigned budget
- Aid in implementation of preventative maintenance programmes in the Packaging facility.
- Only licensed Electrical Tradespersons are to carry out any electrical breakdown, maintenance or installation work (to AS300 or other relevant standard) on any machine.
- Ensure safe work practices near electrical outlets
Other accountabilities include
- Comply with all SHEQ policies and procedures
- Other maintenance tasks as reasonably required
Essential knowledge and skills are
- Formal qualifications as a mechanical tradesperson (Fitter / Turner). Fabrication
- Forklift Licence, EWP and Scissor Lift/Boom Lift Certification (Yellow Card)
- Fluid Power, Pneumatics and Hydraulics
Required experience is
Previous experience working in a large winery
Essential qualifications are
Physical and other requirements
- Manual handling
- Working at heights
- Confined space
- Hazardous substances
- Shift work
Sound like your kind of drop?
Accolade Wines will provide you with the ideal climate and a hand-picked rewards package for you to make a difference in our successful and growing business.
At Accolade Wines, our name is our motto, so here's to you... and here's to your future