Uncork your potential
Accolade Wines is the world's leading provider of New World premium, commercial and value wines. We sell our wines in over 100 countries and have more than 1,600 dedicated employees in Australia, New Zealand, the UK, Europe, Asia, North America and South Africa and ... we make some of the world's best known brands!
In this role
- Repair and maintenance of winery and packaging equipment as directed.
- Perform duties in a professional tradesman like manner.
- Responsive attitude toward continuous improvement
- Perform electrical maintenance in accordance with the schedules drawn up by Stanley Wines and work to the high standard set by Stanley Wines.
Key accountabilities include
- Efficiently and effectively manage and perform breakdown duties of Stanley Wines plant and equipment.
- Assist in work associated with planned automation of the plant, to provide an improved processing operation.
- Identify and work under a Quality Management System.
- Maintain compliance with OH & S regulations and policies.
- Undertake training to enhance knowledge and skills in relevant areas.
- Assist maintaining documentation relevant to the Quality System and SOP of the tasks performed.
- Maintain documentation relevant to the Maintenance System, workshop functions and other policies in place.
- Maintain Compliance with Good Manufacturing Procedure Policies.
- Performance monthly electrical compliance tasks as scheduled.
- Assist maintaining stock inventory. The purchasing procedure must be strictly adhered to so budgetary control can be maintained.
- Maintain the site's electrical compliance program.
- Maintain a good working knowledge of Australian Standards - AS3000
- Meet Key Performance indicators.
Other accountabilities include
- To ensure all machinery is maintained and operated in accordance with maintenance scheduling.
- OH & S compliance
- Electrical regulation and legislation compliance
- Housekeeping Compliance
- Work within budgetary constraints
- Electricians hours captured
- Completion of Maintenance requests/work orders.
Essential knowledge and skills are
- Formal qualifications as an Electrician
- NSW Electrical Supervisors Certificate
- Victorian A Grade Electrical Licence
Essential experience is
- Automation and PLC Experience
- Refrigeration Experience
- Winery experience
- Prepared to obtain Confined Space, Working at Heights, EWP & Boom lift licences
Essential qualifications are
Physical and other requirements
- Recognise and conform to the company's Occupational Health, Safety & Welfare, Quality and Environmental Management Systems.
- Food safety standards
- Recognise and conform to the Company's Code of Conduct and Ethics.
- Recognise and conform to all other company policies and procedures.
Sound like your kind of drop?
Accolade Wines will provide you with the ideal climate and a hand-picked rewards package for you to make a difference in our successful and growing business.
At Accolade Wines, our name is our motto, so here's to you... and here's to your future