WE ARE LOOKING FOR A CHIEF COMMANDER & CRAFT BEER WIZARD TO LEAD ONE OF BREWDOG'S FIRST EVER BREWPUBS!
BE AWARE THIS IS ANYTHING BUT A NORMAL BREWDOG BAR....
Our mission here at BrewDog, ever since the company was born in 2007, is to make other people as passionate about great craft beer as we are. We sell our beer in over 60 countries, we've got 30 bars across the UK, 16 more around the world and have just started selling beer made in our new Brewery in Columbus, Ohio. The world of BrewDog provides the freedom for you to use your talent and passion, and gives you a front row seat at the craft beer revolution.
We are constantly to push the boundaries & always trying to ensure the distance between ourselves and our customers is as small as possible, and our bars are a vital meeting point for passionate craft beer enthusiasts and novices alike.
We have been selling BrewDog beer in Korea for a while but we want to do so much more. We are looking for the rockstar of GM's to manage one of the most exciting BrewDog operations around the world. This will be BrewDog's first Brewpub in Asia and as always, we are going full Blow Shit Up style and opening an enormous 5000 square foot venue right in the middle of Itaewon, truly taking the craft beer revolution to the heart of Seoul, the shining light of the Korean cultural wave. We have a fantastic partner who is embarking on this Journey with us, Amazing Brewing Co, who will be on hand to give you support and the benefit of their Seoul brewing and F&B experience.
As GM you will play an important role in helping us fulfil our mission. We are evangelical about beer, and you will have the opportunity to help us redefine how people experience, perceive and think about beer.
- Responsible for effectively managing all aspects of the unit's operations.
- Ensuring that all aspects of the venue are run efficiently and effectively.
- Ensuring that each part of the business works closely with each other to create the best craft beer offering in the world.
- Shape how this bar becomes our busiest & most profitable bars in Korea. We want you to tell us what needs to be done to ensure this happens. You are the chief! And we plan to fantastic empower you to make the key decisions that impact the craft beer world.
- You will be responsible for leading and developing a team of 20 plus Brew Dog crew across three different areas, Kitchen, Bar and Brewery!
- You will be fully P&L accountable for a US $60k plus a week business!
- You will be overall responsible for delivering an amazing guest experience for a large-scale food & drink operation!
- Identifying, interviewing and hiring amazing talent.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience managing large scale food & drink businesses is essential.
- Proven experience working with a large Kitchen Team with exceptional standards.
- Experience managing a very large team (60 people minimum) including a large Senior Team across the venue.
- Proven experience of successfully managing and developing a driven and high performing with examples of team progression.
- We want you to be a massive beer geek & you need to inspire others to become beer geeks, so we would like you to have a good level of knowledge of craft beer & the brewing industry, but we can & will provide comprehensive beer training for everyone that joins our business.
- Be inspiring! Being able to make people passionate about great food and awesome craft beer.
- Experience in New Openings would set you in amazing stead.
- Fluent in English and Korean
WHAT WE WILL OFFER:
A chance to join the craft beer revolution and work for one of the fastest FMCG growing companies in the world, with huge plans for Korea
You will embark on an amazing craft beer journey and enrol on the Cicerone® programme which will help you achieve Craft Beer greatness - and we will reward you for passing!
You will also have the opportunity to be a part of some epic professional development opportunities.