BROADENING OUR BEER HORIZON IN NORTH ASIA
Our mission is simple; to make people as passionate about craft beer as we are. The North Asia International Market Manager will lead the charge in Japan, Korea and Taiwan which are among the world's most vibrant and interesting craft beer markets. Identify and implement an optimum route to market strategy while ensuring Punk IPA and the wider portfolio are perfectly positioned for growth in each market. You will help us bring the unbelievable BrewDog culture to life for customers and consumers and maybe even help give it a uniquely Asian twist.
You will create and deliver accelerated growth plans that are the envy of the industry and write your name into our history books. You will help us work out what works for Asia that BrewDog does now, what doesn't and what we can go ahead and create- then we will get out and do it.
Are you up for the challenge of increasing market share and profitability? Are you able to manage the end to end sales and supply chain management of your territory distribution partners? If so you will be part of one the fastest growing brands in the world and will be able to look back when you retire and say "I did that"
The journey will be scary but very rewarding and did I mention the beer is awesome?
- Increase volume, market share and profitability in existing markets
- Motivate our distributors at all levels to be as passionate about BrewDog as we are
- Negotiation of annual terms and conditions, completion of contract renewals
- Acquisition of new customers and countries where needed
- Buy people beer in market
- Deep dive analysis and identification of opportunity/gaps in existing countries
- Deep dive analysis and identification of opportunities in new markets
- Awesome continuous customer relationship management
- Drink our competitors beers to understand them more
- To ensure a structured and detailed reporting system with customer and within BrewDog
- Development of marketing and strategy plans for Punk IPA in line with global strategy
- Chief risk taker
- Development of investment plans while benchmarking and ensuring ROI
- Development of launch plans, to support new channel/retail listings
- Passionate about great craft beer!
- Willingness to buy your boss a beer - he likes that!
- 5+ years FMCG sales & customer management background (drinks industry would be a bonus!)
- Can demonstrate market understanding of key Asian markets, especially Japan and Korea
- Logistics/Operations/Supply chain experience also beneficial
- Must have some International experience or be able to demonstrate EXCEPTIONAL domestic experience
- Experience of managing key national distributor accounts and/or international customers.
- Evidence of building effective relationships at all levels across multiple international customers and executing customer business and activation plans.
- Experience at managing international distribution contracts.
- Strong analytical ability and commercial acumen.
- A proven and strong negotiator who is results-focused.
- Proven track record of working independently and delivering results; is self-motivated, and able to manage time and workload to optimise effectiveness.
- Evidence of an entrepreneurial 'can do' attitude; is uncompromising, ambitious, relentless, willing to take risks, learns obsessively and loves to 'blow shit up'!
- Language skills are a bonus
- Frequent international travel is required