Our mission here at BrewDog, ever since the company was born in 2007, is to make other people as passionate about great craft beer as we are. BrewDog employs more than 700 people. We sell our beer in over 55 countries across the globe. The world of BrewDog provides the freedom for you to use your talent and passion, and gives you a front row seat at the craft beer revolution.
We are currently selling loads of beer, with year on year triple digit growth! And we want you to join our Punked-up international team of craft beer renegades, to help us keep driving that growth. We're in this for the long haul!
In South Korea we have a great distributor, who has amazing depth and coverage in the market, but we need to inject the passion and knowledge of our amazing BrewDog brand.
The role of the Sales Specialist is to maximise sales, grow and develop the BrewDog Brand within South Korea, focused around Seoul, as well as be the local BrewDog brand ambassador at all events.
The Sales Specialist will be involved with all aspects of the BrewDog customer relationship; working to maximise the potential of existing customers, whilst increasing share within the On Premise marketplace. As well as securing new quality distribution and influencing wholesalers on the importance of quality standards in keeping and serving our amazing beer.
You will be accountable for the delivery of our business priorities within South Korea. As an expert in the market and a specialist in fantastic beer you will execute our brand and volume building initiatives whilst networking with key figures to become an integral part of the craft beer scene.
You will work together with BrewDog's exclusive distributor, supporting the distributor's sales team, independently grow distribution as well as acting as Brand Ambassador for BrewDog. Although we will have a BrewPub in Seoul (very soon!) you will often be working independently and be expected to have the drive and discipline to do that.
- Grow distribution of BrewDog in the On-Premise by targeting and gaining new accounts
- Work consultatively with key On-Premise venues to drive vertical growth
- Continuously assesses geographic territory to define the On-Premise universe
- Effectively planning ahead and exceptional time management
- Actively builds and maintains network with key customers and opinion leaders within the On-Premise industry.
- Routinely performs staff education/ beer schools/ tastings to ensure brand understanding, quality of serve, and encourage optimum pricing
- Reviews business volume and business building initiatives with key partner venues on a weekly and monthly basis
- Analyses territory and account specific business to clearly understand key business drivers
- Utilises tools and tactics to drive vertical growth
- Proactively shares examples of BrewDog marketing activities to demonstrate key points of difference to competition
- Encourage the optimum price for BrewDog beers in all partner venues
- Work to ensure a quality finished drink is delivered to all consumers requesting a BrewDog beer
- Ensures that the right brand activation items are placed in the right accounts
- Plan, deliver review and evaluate agreed range of activities to increase awareness and knowledge amongst customers and consumers of BrewDog in line with Brand profile, current Brand plan and budget
- Become a key member of the expanding BrewDog global team, collaborating with team mates to provide strategic, world-wide best practice for BrewDog
- To be a font of knowledge in all things BrewDog for the local market
- Support distributor sales force in selling BrewDog
- Build network in and interact with bloggers and media
- Well connected to key figures within the On-Premise scene either through previous work experience or personal connections
- Solid understanding of the local On-Premise industry
- Strong administrative skills and highly organised
- Demonstrable literacy and numerical skills
- Strong analytical ability and commercial acumen
- Effective negotiation and interpersonal skills
- On Trade sales experience is essential
- Excellent presentation skills
- Passion for, and knowledge of craft beer
- An entrepreneurial 'can do' attitude
- Evidence of building effective relationships at all levels across multiple customers and executing customer business and activation plans.
- Korean, as well as excellent English