LEAD OUR NEW KITCHEN TEAM IN OUR FIRST EVER BREWPUB ADVENTURE AT LONDON TOWERHILL
This is more than a kitchen, this is where amazing craft beer and fantastic food collides. Our philosophy of Quality doesn't stop at beer. Every aspect of our bars needs to be world class. Our food is no exception. To successfully deliver our mission to make other people as passionate as great craft beer as we are, we need to tantalise the taste buds in every sense.
Towerhill will be our biggest bar yet and we need a passionate Kitchen Manager to lead and develop a team of 14, to provide outstanding standards and quality in our Kitchen.
To ensure that every meal, every plate and every dish is delivered to our exceptionally high standards we need you to lead our passionate team of food geeks and beer aficionados. Working with the food development team you will help guarantee that we serve and pair perfect food with incredible craft beer.
Running the kitchen is more than the food, it is also developing our awesome team to go beyond their potential. Being their guru of the craft and making sure they exceed all their expectations. While you are doing this we offer the Cicerone® programme which will help you achieve Craft Beer greatness, and at each stage of completion we will reward you. We also offer epic professional development opportunities such as ILM level 3 and Customer Service Management Training.
Our Food Development Team have all come from managing one of our kitchens and this could be your next step too!
- We are looking for adaptable and team-orientated people.
- With at least 2 years of managing a kitchen, whilst supporting and engaging their team.
- Experience Leading and developing a team of 10+
- Experience of working with high standards where quality and consistency are priority.
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service at all times.
- Ability to understand and control food GP.
- Be fully responsible for stock and ordering.
- Any experience in or knowledge of the craft beer industry will stand you in good stead, but comprehensive beer training will be provided.
- All applicants will be expected to prove that they hold at least a Level 2 Food Hygiene certificate.