DRIVE BREWDOG FORWARD AND LEAD OUR CRAFT BEER CHARGE IN EAST LONDON!
Our mission here at BrewDog, ever since the company was born in 2007, is to make other people as passionate about great craft beer as we are. BrewDog employs more than 750 people. We sell our beer in over 56 countries. We've just opened our 30 th bar in the UK and also have amazing beer meccas all over the world. The world of BrewDog provides the freedom for you to use your talent and passion, and gives you a front row seat at the craft beer revolution.
We are currently selling loads of beer, with year on year triple digit growth! And we want you to join our punked up team of craft beer renegades to help us keep driving that growth. We're in this for the long haul!
We are looking for someone with excellent communication and organisational skills and the ability to work well as part of a team.
The role of the Regional Sales Manager is to grow the BrewDog brand and maximise sales by developing the brand within an assigned territory.
The Regional Sales Manager manages all aspects of the BrewDog customer relationship; working to maximise the potential through existing customers whilst increasing share within the Independent and National On Premise market place as well as securing new quality distribution partners & key multiple operators.
Key regional locations will include, Shoreditch, South Bank, Peckham, Dalston, Greenwich and Hackney to name a few.
Frequent travel including possible overnight stays as and when needed. Evenings working in trade are required.
You will be accountable for the delivery of our business priorities within your region. As an expert in the channel and a specialist in fantastic beer you will execute our brand & volume building initiatives whilst networking with key figures to become an integral part of the UK craft beer scene.
What will we trust you to do:
- Grow distribution of BrewDog in the On Premise by targeting & gaining new accounts
- Works consultatively with key On Premise venues to drive vertical growth
- Continuously assesses geographic territory to define On Premise universe
- Identify, Win and Manage key multiple operator channels and regional distributor partners.
- Spends 90% field time calling on accounts in your territory to drive OP strategy
- Effectively plans ahead and has exceptional time management
- Actively builds and maintains network with key customers and opinion leaders within the on premise industry.
- Manages local On Premise budget
- Effectively negotiates Partnership Agreements with key operators to drive vertical sales
- Routinely performs staff education / beer schools / tastings to ensure brand understanding, quality of serve, and encourage optimum pricing
- Reviews business volume and business building initiatives with key partner venues on a weekly and monthly basis
- Analyses territory and account specific business to clearly understand key business drivers
- Utilises tools and tactics to drive vertical growth
- Proactively shares examples of BrewDog marketing activities to demonstrate key points of difference to competition
- Encourage the optimum price for BrewDog beers in all partner venues
- Work to ensure a quality finished drink is delivered to all consumers requesting a BrewDog beer.
- Well connected to key figures within the on premise scene either through previous work experience or personal connections
- Solid understanding of the local On-Premise industry in the London region
- Effective and structured journey planning and demonstrate a good use of time management
- Strong administrative skills and highly organised
- Demonstrable literacy and numerical skills
- Strong analytical ability and commercial acumen
- Effective negotiation and interpersonal skills
- An entrepreneurial 'can do' attitude
- Attitude to continuous learning and application of best practices
- Ability to focus and follow through on priorities and deliver quality results
- Previous experience in any On Premise field sales environment is a plus
- Passionate about great craft beer.
- Previous sales experience preferred.
- Evidence of building effective relationships at all levels across multiple customers and executing customer business and activation plans.
- Proven track record of working independently and delivering results; is self-motivated, and able to manage time and workload to optimise effectiveness.
- Evidence of an entrepreneurial 'can do' attitude; is uncompromising, tenacious, ambitious, relentless, willing to take risks, learns obsessively and loves to 'blow sh*t up'!
- Should positively and professionally represent the company and brand at all times, with a style which is relaxed but professional, informal yet commercial.
- Strong team player and results-focused.
- Strong communication skills at all levels.
- Frequent regional travel required
WHAT WE WILL OFFER:
- A chance to join the craft beer revolution and work for one of the fastest FMCG growing companies in the UK
- You will embark on an amazing craft beer journey and enrol on the Cicerone® programme which will help you achieve Craft Beer greatness - and we will reward you for passing!
- Amazing benefits, career progression, financial reward, beer, spirits, responsibility, a challenge, fulfilment..... we could go on!
Merch from BrewDog on Vimeo .