GET THE FRESHEST CRAFT BEER TO THE PEOPLE - QUICKLY!
As part of the supply chain leadership team, your mission is simple. Deliver an industry changing, craft beer relevant, chilled warehousing solution which is scalable & sustainable for our future expansion plans. We want our customers to have the best experience with us, to make them as passionate about great craft beer as we are. To nail this mission, they MUST receive the beer they want, kept chilled as if it's just off the line, fresh, on time, in full and in one piece. Working closely with our Logistics teams, you will deliver that as well as providing first class development for your crew, enabling them to grow & introducing automation as much as possible to streamline workflows & reduce manual processes. You will build a team capable of moving at the speed of light, always encouraging smart ways of working & have a clear succession plan in place ready for you to take your next step. We want to be the best employer, we want to Get.Big.Fast and we need to have the best supply chain to be able to deliver that.
- Managing distribution warehouse in compliance with the company mission.
- Overseeing receiving, warehousing, distribution and maintenance operations.
- Setting up layout & ensuring efficient space utilisation at all times.
- Initiate, coordinate and enforce optimal operational policies & procedures.
- Adhere to all warehousing, handling & shipping legislation requirements.
- Maintain exceptional standards of health and safety, hygiene and security.
- Manage stock control and reconcile with data storage system.
- Plan work rotas, assign tasks appropriately and appraise results.
- Recruit, select, orient, coach and motivate employees.
- Produce regular reports & statistics on KPIs, People & optimisation development.
- Play a key role in the Supply Chain leadership team.
- Develop risk management programs to ensure continuity of supply in emergency scenarios.
- Manage the process for alcohol destruction ensuring compliance with regulatory or legal requirements.
- Implement environmental management & reporting.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in warehouse operations & excellence.
- Up to date with warehousing software, technologies & automation possibilities.
- Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives.
- Capable of blowing shit up & a massive drive to deliver the global mission.
- Minimum 3 years' experience leading a team within a supply chain capacity.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced FMCG environment.
- Advanced Excel user with strong mathematical skills.
- Logical & analytical thinker with exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills with a flexible working approach.