This is a global role; but is primarily focused on North America and Latin America, and will require travel within these regions.
This role does not have direct P&L responsibility, but will be instrumental in driving NSV and Market Share growth targets as defined during initial review phase with each market.
The scope of this role is Global with a focus on North America and Latin America regions. The role will require interfacing with GM's, Commercial Directors and cross functional stakeholders; and an ability to adapt outlet execution transformation to differing Route to Consumer archetypes.
Win Through Execution by leading the transformation of Outlet Execution with the in-market team. This will be achieved by taking an external lens and setting the bar high for us and our partners. This will cover all aspects of the Outlet Execution framework from leveraging Advanced Analytics to establish segmentation & outlet standards, to ensuring the right technology is in place to drive this transformation to utilizing insights to understand outlet execution performance and ultimately deliver improved top line growth and market share.
Shape the Future by enabling i) Market GM's ii) Market Sales Directors and iii) local teams, to see the opportunity and act boldly to drive change and ensure delivery. This will cover all aspects of the Outlet Execution framework from leveraging Advanced Analytics to establish segmentation & outlet standards, to ensuring the right technology is in place to drive this transformation to supporting
Purpose of Role
- Lead, coach and work with the market teams to roll out and embed technology that will deliver objective outlet execution measurement and insights
- Be the catalyst for organisational change, leading to the markets becoming obsessed with winning at the outlet
- Take global thinking and make it locally actionable
- Take local best practice and make it globally applicable
- Responsible for driving outlet execution performance improvement in North America and Latin America
- Establish with the countries a transformational Outlet Execution strategy and plan that will ensure DIAGEO are best in class globally vs our peer benchmarks and deliver business ambitions
- Provide on-going leadership and coaching (hands on with task) so countries can embed this change
- Be the catalyst for organizational behaviour change, leading to the markets and our partners continually improving their standards, capabilities and business results
- Ensure that the countries are generating Outlet Execution insights to both improve performance but also ensure the "right" outlet execution standards are established
- Work hand in hand with the GM and Commercial Directors to ensure the delivery of the transformation, Outlet Execution KPIs and market share
- Deliver improved outlet execution performance against KPI's in priority markets based on improved measurement and insight generation
- A proven sales leader (min 8 years) who has lead a high performance, sizeable sales organization. A heavy hitter who has delivered strong performance (market share) through improvements at outlet execution.
- Expertise in Field Sales Management, Customer Management and Distributor Management in US a requirement; Customer Marketing an added benefit
- Advanced Commercial acumen and a problem solver; restless & agile - lives and breathes implementation
- Ability to impact and influence through the organization from GM thru to front line sales representative
TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES: Diageo does not accept unsolicited agency resumes.
Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Diageo employees or any other company location. Diageo is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes