WANTED! BEER PROJECT MANAGER!
We're looking for an awesome project manager to facilitate the end-to-end creation and release of all beer, across the business. The role is a linchpin between production, supply chain and marketing, so we're looking for someone with excellent consumer brand experience in a similar role.
The product management function oversees the overall beer portfolio including ranging, portfolio management, with the overall objective to make people as passionate about craft beer as we are, and maximise the impact of product on the growth of the company.
The role does not create the recipe, or deliver the marketing ideas, or pre-sell to customers, but ensures that the departments who do these elements of a beer launch, are able to do so on time, and equipped with everything they require to be outstanding.
The position sits within Marketing to retain a focus on the end consumer and their perception and experience of the beer itself, but is responsible for the full process of facilitating other departments in their contribution to the product's timeline to launch.
- Manage the delivery of all required projects in line with the overall company strategy, ensuring quality and efficiency is embedded in at all stages
- Manage the innovation pipeline and the product development process from conceptualization to market delivery
- Be the linchpin between sales, production, marketing and supply chain to ensure our beers launch in the best possible way
- Producing and managing overall range calendar
- Go-to person for product range - know expected behavior/success rate/recommend improvements/status of all live production projects
- Support the delivery of all product primary and secondary packaging by providing expertise in line with industry regulations, across multiple markets
- Capture learnings and constantly find ways to improve the NPD/product process
- Ensure consistent product positioning & messaging across sales/online/packaging
- Demonstrable project management experience, with evidence of actively managing owners, documenting and positively managing critical paths and timelines, to achieve deliverables
- Experience within a fast-paced consumer brand is essential for this role
- Experience in food/beverage or FMCG required
- Interest in beer a bonus
- Excellent project management skills
- Highly organised and delivery oriented with strong attention to detail
- Analytical and financially astute
- Excellent cross-functional working
- Commercial and pragmatic approach
- Good networking and relationship building skills
- Good communication skills with ability to work with multiple stakeholders