ARE YOU READY TO JOIN THE CRAFT BEER REVOLUTION?
Ever since the first BrewDog bar opened back in 2010, we have relied on them as a crucial part of our mission to make other people as passionate about great craft beer as we are. 7 years on, that passion we hold towards beer extends to every other product we have in our bars - whether that's incredible soft drinks, spirits, wine, or food - this is where you come in! Want to be part of it?
We are looking for team members at Food service level to join ranks in one of our newest bars, BrewDog Tower Hills, in London, bringing craft beer and tasty grub to the nation! You will be working with the bar and kitchen teams to make sure that our customer service is world class!.
- Great customer service, someone who is personable and open to learning new customer service skills.
- Cash handling: being responsible for handling all credit cards, cash, and tenders of payment.
- Service experience in a busy restaurant/bar operation.
- Cicerone Certification or willing to achieve certification would be beneficial.
- Clear communication skills.
- Flexibility with scheduling, available to work weekends.
- Team oriented.
- Self-motivated and fast moving.
Full and Part available.