Our customer service teams lead the way in ensuring we provide amazing customer service to all our customers. We are the key contact for our customer to ensure all they receive their orders in full, on time and providing high quality customer care while managing cost, quality and customer experience.
BrewDog's international customer service team sits within the supply chain's 'serve' section of plan, procure, make and serve. The team has 2 key customer interfaces - global distributers and International BrewDog Bars. Your role as a customer service specialist is to ensure our customers are serviced to an exceptional standard and in line with the BrewDog ethos. Your focus will be on delivering a quality product through incredible customer experience. Internal communication with the supply chain and wider business is critical to delivering this awesome service and delivering our ambitious targets.
We're looking for you to be well organised, self-motivated, flexible and an integral 'cog' of our customer service team and wider supply chain. You will have the ability to work under pressure and communicate clearly with the team, department and broader business. We will be looking for you to assist in developing other members to create a highly skilled team. Route cause analysis and continuous improvement and two critical aspects of this role, we want you to execute your daily activities to an impeccable standard but always look for future implements. Your own personal development is important to us to at BrewDog and we will support and encourage your personal development. As in any fast-growing company, this job is likely to develop to encompass other areas of responsibility.
We are looking positive and energetic individual who takes great pride in the delivery of superb customer service. You will have a drive to constantly process and have the confidence to positively challenge the norm; ambition is a must
You will be a key member of the international customer service team, involved in the processing and shipping of customer orders and providing awesome customer service. Your main responsibilities will be managing your key customer accounts, fulfilling their orders through our 3PL provider, dispatching via international hauliers and adhering to global customs regulations. In addition, you will be set key activities and CI projects specific to your role and skill set. You will work with the supply chain department and broader business to maximise the customer experience.
This is a very challenging role where we expect you to take on a high level of role ownership, have the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced industry. You must have an eye for detail and work in a methodical manner. The customer service team has a key role to play in delivering super fresh beer and an awesome customer experience.
MAIN DU TIES
- Full management of order to invoice process - ensuring all customer orders are processed and shipped in line with customer expectations and customer service standards.
- Maintain awesome relationships with customers/suppliers to ensure aspire for world class customer service.
- Adherence to business partner credits terms as directed by the finance department
- Communicating with customers in regard to order/invoice queries, delivery issues, keg collections, discrepancies and complaints.
- Log & investigate all customer service complaints. Coordinate the responses of others through the relevant business stakeholders and in line with the complaints and returns procedure.
- Investigate discrepancies/shortages to raise returns and credits promptly and in line with process and providing clear explications
- Investigate delivery issues, submit haulage claim and document as per process.
- Collaborative working within the supply chain to aim for 100% OTIF for all customer orders
- Collaboration with the planning team to identify, investigate and manage short-term stock availability.
- Review sales vs forecast data for key customers, identify potential future issues and implement solutions to minimise the impact on service levels.
- Ensuring shipments are planned effectively and commercially viable way.
- Create new business partner accounts as per process and conducting SEED checks where applicable.
- Provide support and holidays cover to the customer service depart
- Seek to continuously improve our processes, procedure and ways of working.
- Continuous development of process documentation as per improvements and developments
- Identify and drive efficiencies within all customer accounts.
- Upkeep of customer data in SAP and customer service manual.
- Embrace knowledge sharing, training and development with customer service and BrewDog.
- Contributing to delivering improvement projects
- Complete 1 days Dogs on Deck per month
- Come prepared for monthly 1 to 1's and close out actions discussed
- Identify knowledge & training gaps and agree on a development plan
- Well organised, methodical, fast paced with an eye for detail and the ability to cope well under pressure.
- Ability to plan, schedule and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Systems orientated and excellent computer skills including Office, Excel and SAP
- Ability to work independently and take on role ownership
- Ability to communicate effectively over various customer and partner groups
- Ability to quickly adapt and change to meet the needs of a fast changing FMCG company
- Ability as a natural facilitator to enable team-based decisions and leadership skills to guide junior staff
- Understanding of BrewDog ethos and how this meets our customer's expectations
- An interest in and knowledge of the craft beer industry and/or drinks industry
- 3 years + experience in an FMCG supply chain role is preferable but not essential ( transferable skills will be taken into consideration )
- Experience of working in a high-quality customer service facing environment is essential background is desirable
- Of graduate calibre
- Experience of international logistics and customs is essential
- Experience of working with 3PL or 4PL partners is preferable
- Experience working within an excellent Order to invoice process is preferred
- Experience of key account management is essential
- Experience of a fast-paced working environment is essential
- Experience of working with an ERP system is preferable, SAP experience would be advantageous