Please note that this a Contract position
Title: Logistics Coordinator (contract)
Purpose of Role:
To provide coordination of Distillation/Maturation support for the George Dickel Distilling Company located in Tullahoma, TN. Reporting to the Site Director, the Logistics Coordinator / Maturation Manager will focus on coordination of the Distillery, Maturation, & Bottling areas for the Site Team.
- Lead the Warehouse Team of 12 people.
- Execute inventory strategy for materials/liquids/barrels/bottling supplies collaborating with suppliers and production facilities/3rd Parties
- Identify, mitigate, and report risks/opportunities to the overall supply of our Distillate and Matured Stock
- Ensure inventory is accurate including Distillate/Barrel/Raw Material & finished Goods movements
- Prepare production plans to meet Diageo and/or 3rd Party requirements
- Coordinate shipments of bulk distillate, whisky, barrels, etc to meet Diageo and /or 3RD Party requirements
- Coordinate, record, and reconcile cycle and annual barrel inventory counts
- All shipments have proper accurate documentation to accompany the shipment
- Coordinates the Distillation/Maturation/Warehousing/Bottling Operations to achieve business plans and ensures compliance with Diageo and regulatory requirements
- Identify and action cost savings/process improvements
- Other duties as assigned by the Site Director
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Minimum of 3 years administrative experience working for/with multiple managers.
- SAP Proficiency
- Microsoft Office
- Must have excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Must be able to multitask in a fast paced work environment.
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills to enhance the External & Internal Customer Experience
Minimum expected length of contract - 1 year with opportunity for full time employment