Internal title: Asset Care Technician
As a member of the Asset Care team, the Asset Care Technician will play a critical role in delivering, improving and sustaining the site's maintenance program for the new brewery and packaging operations.
- Able to troubleshoot and maintain production and other plant machinery including electrical, mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic equipment.
- Perform all responsibilities in compliance with safety, sanitation, quality and housekeeping rules.
- Perform machine and equipment line changeovers for different bottles, packaging, and liquid.
- Perform equipment maintenance and preventative tasks as assigned.
- Perform equipment lubrication and inspection routines as assigned.
- Perform machine center-lining functions.
- Troubleshoot machinery to maintain optimum machine performance. This may include clearing jams, adjusting/resetting equipment, removing glue/labels, etc.
- Knowledgeable in electronic devices and able to program variable frequency drives ( VFD)
- Understand and experienced in use of control logic and capable of troubleshooting PLC's, Capable of writing minor PLC code
- Understand and capable of troubleshooting power transmission system such as motors, gear boxes, bearings, belts, shafts, belts, ...
- Ability to learn and have working knowledge of SAP. This includes writing and closing out work orders and PM's in the system.
- Follow Good Manufacturing Procedures (GMP), perform tasks per the Master Sanitation Schedule (MSS) and Daily Sanitation Schedule, and follow general housekeeping and rules for Food Safety Regulations. This includes maintaining 5S requirements in work
- Uses machine shop instrumentation and equipment to fabricate repair parts.
- Maintains equipment parts and supplies inventories.
- Machines, fabricates, welds and fastens materials, using engine lathe vertical milling machine, horizontal universal milling machine, drill press, boring bar, hydraulic press, metal hear and brake press.
- Ensures the timely and accurate completion of the preventive, predictive, corrective and improvement sections of the maintenance program.
- Regularly push, pull or lift up to 50lbs
- Bend and twist inside restricted spaces (Example: working inside or underneath isolated machines).
- While performing the duties of the job, employee will be regularly exposed to work near moving mechanical parts.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Candidate must have a solid understanding of the following operations:
- Processing - Pumps, valves, Mix proof valves, Instruments, CIP or other cleaning systems
- High Speed Packaging - Depalletizer, Empty bottles Inspector, Rinser, Fillers, Cappers, Can Seamer, Pasteurizer, Labeling equipment, Case packers, Ink and laser coders, Palletizers, Stretch wrappers, Conveying systems
- Electrical - Understand and know NEC code, able to work on 3 phase, 480 V system as well 230/240v.
An engaged and mechanically strong individual who is willing to work as a team in a high-volume manufacturing environment. Must have minimum 3 years experience in bottling lines maintenance. Associate degree or equivalent in electromechanical technology or similar. Proficiency with electrical and mechanical system troubleshooting with a solid understanding of AC and DC voltages and mechanical power transmission systems. Ability to read and understand complex technical documentation. Experienced in new equipment installation, minor welding and fabrication. Experience with can seamers a plus.
TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES: Diageo does not accept unsolicited agency resumes.
Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Diageo employees or any other company location. Diageo is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.