Uncork your potential
Accolade Wines is the world's leading provider of New World premium, commercial and value wines. We sell our wines in over 130 countries and have more than 1,600 dedicated employees in Australia, New Zealand, the UK, Europe, Asia, North America and South Africa and ... we make some of the world's best known brands.
In this role
- Business partner with sales and supply chain to provide a robust demand forecast (2- 12 months) and commentary on a monthly basis as per S&OP cycle
- Assist the commercial manager by liaising with Marketing to provide a robust demand forecast (12 - 60 months) for long term sourcing and planning of dry goods purchase
- Assist the demand controller with tactical S&OP (0 - 3 months) forecast inputs and commentary to minimise exposure due to OOS or inventory build
Key accountabilities include
- Analyse market data (Aztec), historical trends and promotional calendars to make recommendations and challenge the sales forecasts
- Run monthly S&OP account reviews with sales team and pro-actively communicate any changes to ensure a 'no surprises' forecasting culture is embedded
- Own transfer of inputs between systems (demand planning (Infor), FPAR, COGNOS, Demantra) and ensure systems reconcile to provide consistent and reliable data
- Assist with monthly forecast reviews with ANZP leadership team to sign off on revised forecasts
- Analyse forecast bias to identify and understand variables and root causes impacting forecast, and engage with stakeholders and action accordingly;
- Work with required stakeholders (IT, supply chain, sales, marketing, finance) to establish a robust process of utilising an end to end TPM forecasting tool
- Liaise with stakeholders on a regular basis to understand 2-12 month supply position, constraints and any factors with potential impacts on service and forecast delivery. Ensure open dialogue and communication on matters of either over/under forecasting bias to best balance service levels with working capital
- Provide volume inputs to the budget process, based on detailed and challenged product level build, taking category, marketing, marketplace and historical trading analysis into account.
- Assist the commercial manager with inputs into the long term (12-60 month) strategic plan.
- Work closely with Business / Commercial manager to ensure any medium term demand changes are covered as part of the monthly demand cycle
- Seek continuous improvement across all facets of SO&P, covering IT platforms, forecasting techniques, structure of review process and stakeholder management, both vertically (i.e. supply chain / customer) and horizontally (sales/finance)
Other accountabilities include
- Delivery of robust, analytically sound and fully reconciled forecasts to agreed timelines
- Forecast accuracy & bias
- Successful ownership of S&OP inputs, including:
- Monthly account reviews with sales
- Monthly demand review with supply
- Weekly tactical demand review with sales
- Strategic, long range forecast
- Timeline adherence for forecast inputs
- Leadership signoff of all submitted forecasts
- Management of key output messages and effective cross functional engagement between sales, management and supply chain
Essential knowledge and skills are
- Analytical experience- including the ability to extract and generate appropriate insights from multiple data sets
- Proven ability in building and maintaining Excel models
- Experience using ERP and forecasting applications
- Experience with planning and/or S&OP processes
- Strong influential, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to understand end to end business considerations and multiple linkages
- Team player
- Highly detail oriented
- Well organised and structured
- Effective time management
- Self-starter and able to work independently
Required experience is
- ASCI Certification or degree in Supply Chain, Business, Operations, Finance strongly preferred
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a demand planning /commercial finance / VRP capacity, inventory management, allocation or replenishment; financial planning or financial analysis experience
- Demonstrable analytical experience in a value add capacity
- FMCG experience highly regarded
Essential qualifications are
Physical and other requirements
Office based duties
Sound like your kind of drop?
Accolade Wines will provide you with the ideal climate and a hand-picked rewards package for you to make a difference in our successful and growing business.
At Accolade Wines our name is our motto, so here's to you ... and here's to your future.
Simply click the “apply now” button to get your new future underway.