Scope of Role:
We are looking for a UK Brand Ambassador to represent Brown Forman's American Whiskey Brands: Woodford Reserve (including Woodford Reserve Rye and Woodford Reserve Double Oaked) and Jack Daniel's (Tennessee Whiskey, Gentleman Jack, Single Barrel and Tennessee Rye) in the On Trade. The Ambassador will have a particular focus in driving the growth of the super premium brands within the portfolio in the Premium Mainstream channel. They will act as the face of the category and these brands to the On Trade and consumers, acting in a professional and socially responsible way, both here in the UK and on the Brand Home place trips to the Distilleries.
Increase distribution, ROS and advocacy for Brown Forman's Premium American Whiskey portfolio in the Premium Mainstream On Trade channel by:
- Increasing Activity - Plan and execute brand and customer activations (from goal-setting to evaluation for key category initiatives)
- Driving Brand Focus - Dedicated resource in the UK to champion the portfolio with key Premium Mainstream trade influencers.
- Being a Brand Expert for Trade - Educate the trade on the portfolio with focus on Super Premiums and their role in the channel.
- Being a Customer and Channel Expert for Brown-Forman team - Have an in-depth knowledge of the Premium Mainstream channel and offer relevant customer and consumer insights. Pro-actively communicate trends and market opportunities.
- Planning, execution and evaluation of key activities across the channel (measured on customer and key stakeholder feedback)
- 2 days in the Brown- Forman London office building strong relations with internal sales team (measured on key stakeholder feedback)
- 3 days in the field with key trade influencers within Premium Mainstream channel per week, including customer training sessions.
- Deliver growth of Premium Mainstream distribution and Rate of Sale for Super Premium Whiskies, measured by CGA
- Deliver growth of On Trade Retail volume of Super Premium Whiskies, measured through Brown-Forman Depletions
For more than 145 years, Brown-Forman Corporation has enriched the experience of life by responsibly building fine quality beverage alcohol brands, including Jack Daniel's Tennessee Whiskey, Jack Daniel's & Cola, Jack Daniel's Tennessee Honey, Jack Daniel's Tennessee Fire, Gentleman Jack, Jack Daniel's Single Barrel, Finlandia, Korbel, el Jimador, Woodford Reserve, Old Forester, Canadian Mist, Herradura, New Mix, Sonoma-Cutrer, Early Times, Chambord, BenRiach and GlenDronach. Brown-Forman's brands are supported by nearly 4,600 employees and sold in approximately 160 countries worldwide
For more information about the company, please visit http://www.brown-forman.com.
We're on Twitter: https://twitter.com/BrownFormanJobs
See us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/brown-forman
Brown-Forman Corporation is committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. It is the policy of Brown-Forman Corporation to provide full and equal employment opportunities to all employees and potential employees without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, veteran status, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected status.