Closing Date: 5th May 2018
Customer Marketing Manager
Location - Park Royal, London
Salary - Basic Salary Competitive + bonus + Pension + flexible benefits + 28 days holiday
Global Travel (GT), where this role reports, is the 4th largest of Diageo's 21 markets, with a combined NSV of approximately £460M. Our vision is to be the undisputed leader in Travel Retail. Our reputation, both in Diageo and in our markets, will be one for leadership. In particular, we will be:
- FIRST in innovation, to drive our differentiation;
- FIRST in luxury, optimizing our strength in the premium category; and
- FIRST in retail, where we will deliver excellent experiences and customer service
Global travel is a highly attractive growth market, giving unparalleled access to affluent, global consumers. Passenger numbers are increasing at 4-5% per year, and are forecast to double by 2030, to nearly 2 billion.
Purpose of Role
- Lead on and implement the Customer Marketing agenda and to ensure that we are our customers' first choice category partner and rated the No.1 Supplier.
- Beat the plan and the competition by developing and executing a robust category management and commercial plan that delivers irresistible shopping experiences and exceptional category & business performance
- Be the voice of the shopper and deliver substantial change at the point of purchase through shopper insights and understanding
- Beating the Competition. Ensure Diageo wins share of space and sales through the execution of the category and commercial plan
- Drive Footfall, conversion and average transaction value through Shopper interruptions delivered at scale
- Increasing distribution, rate of sale and visibility through Ease of Shop Implementation
- Embed category thinking within the commercial organization and with priority customers and partners
- Lead JUBP with the customer
- Delivery of Financial Targets of NSV. Manage and control the budget ensuring all key activations are backed with pre and post evaluation
Qualifications and experience required
Essential Skills needed for this role:
- Worked in a Global FMCG Organisation
- Depth of experience in Customer or trade marketing roles
- Have excellent project management and commercial planning skills
- Be highly self-motivated.
- Have a high level of analytical capability, using data and research to understand customers and categories.
- Having previously worked in either Commercial/Sales or Brand Management roles in FMCG