BREWDOG NEED A FORKLIFT OPERATOR
BrewDog are looking for a Forklift Operator to support our warehouse operation & manage our outgoing stock! This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team, and learn a crazy amount about great craft beer.
Our warehouse team help deliver our mission by packing, palletising and wrapping goods for shipment & getting stock where it needs to be on site safely. This role is also central to maintaining the warehouse and encouraging the highest standards of housekeeping. Our warehouse team are part of the wider production floor and offers amazing opportunity for gaining new skills and knowledge.
A typical working week would average at 42 hours, working on a four on four off shift pattern, rotating between day and night shift.
- Packing, palletising and wrapping goods for shipment.
- Forklift duties in our packaging area & warehouse area.
- Taking part in stocktakes, cycle counts, and stock queries.
- Cleaning and maintaining warehouse and encouraging the highest standards of housekeeping.
- Be accountable for the H&S of themselves and others within the shift team.
- Maintaining overall hygiene standards and ensuring the cleanliness of the brewery and relevant equipment.
- Executing given tasks in a consistent, safe and efficient manner, according to our established standards and SOPs.
- Provide constant involvement in process development and improvement, following instructions and carrying out necessary tasks as instructed to meet production targets.
- Carry out instructed tasks from supervisors and manager.
- Communicating with others and help others with their tasks if needed.
- Assisting with any reasonable management request in order to facilitate safe delivery of packaged goods and materials.
- Being a team player that works collaboratively, is flexible, happily shares and supports those around them.
- Experience of driving a forklift & a forklift license essential.
- Engaging in personal development opportunities both within and out with the company.
- Hard worker who has great energy and is not afraid to get stuck in.
- You'll need to work quickly and accurately to ensure you always meet the targets so good concentration and attention to detail is a must.
- You'll need to be a quick learner who has a good work ethic to ensure tasks are carried out on time, accurately and to the highest quality.
- Understanding written and vocal instructions is essential.
- and a level of experience using computer systems (especially in a warehouse environment) is preferred.
- The job will involve moving cases and kegs and manual lifting tasks so a level of fitness will be required.