Our client is a global leader in premium and luxury spirits brands, with a superb range of iconic brands this business continues to grow and flourish in the global drinks market. The business is entering an exciting phase of development on its flagship brand and requires an established Senior Brand Manager to spearhead the future development of the brand range through innovative and creative marketing strategies.
Candidates will demonstrate very strong classic marketing skills (ATL, BTL, TTL, Innovation, packaging) together with a high level of gravitas and tenacity to drive the brand strategy and implementation forward. Furthermore this opportunity requires a hands on approach, strong leadership, energy, passion and innovation skills.
Exposure and knowledge of the branded premium/luxury FMCG/Drinks marketplace is essential, candidates will demonstrate strong marketing knowledge gained at Brand Manager and/or Senior Brand Manager level.
Key focus and responsibilities
• Propose, recommend and implement innovative marketing programs in accordance with the defined strategy to build brand desirability
• Monitor overall budgets and be able to respond to the rigour of regular tracking and reporting.
• Dynamic and passionate ambassador of the brand always seeking aiming to strengthen the brands reputation both internal and externally.
• Lead the development and implementation of the brand innovation and pack development pipeline, including leading cross function workgroups within the company, with Markets and design agencies
• Lead the development of brand content, bringing to life the brand purpose in order to build consumer approval and brand distinctiveness.
• Shape the global media guidelines for the brand, providing support to market teams on their country-level media planning
• Analyse thoroughly marketing plans from the top 10 markets and propose relevant recommendations
• Build value-adding relationships with cross-market teams in order to drive brand performance
• Analyse and evaluate brand performance in-market, with specific regard to impact of marketing activities
Skills and attributes
• Strong premium brand marketing exposure, particularly in innovation and packaging ideally from drinks or cosmetics
• Focused, energetic and passionate approach
• Very strong innovation, packaging and NPD exposure
• Educated to degree level
• Global market exposure is an advantage
In return a great package and genuine opportunity to propel your career forward whilst working with superb brands is offered.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK, this role is based in Edinburgh, Scotland.
Please provide your CV (in word format) and current remuneration package with your application. Fluid Fusion appreciates your taking the time to apply and closely reviews each submission but sadly cannot always respond to all applicants.