Our client is a leading luxury & premium wine business with a truly enviable portfolio of iconic products. Steeped in history, International awards and an ever growing strong reputation for quality, they are focused on significant growth in the coming years.
The business is entering a key phase of its development with tremendous opportunities for future growth. In order to forge ambitious strategies globally they require an International Head of Sales to manage and enhance the commercial strategy, account development, brand equity, team management and sales success in International markets.
Leading a team of sales professionals, you will help develop, shape and implement the commercial strategy across On and Off trade channels in key International markets (Americas, Europe, Asia) taking a hands on approach with leading retail partners. Candidates will enjoy a high level of ownership and influencing over a continually developing business.
This client offers fantastic benefits including a generous salary, bonus, pension and healthcare. Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
• Develop and implement the International Sales strategy, co-ordinate and review International Sales plan on an annual basis with quarterly reviews which contribute into 5-10 years plans
• Create and deliver on volume targets for International distribution network including by market, distributor, product and format, creating corresponding KPI’s globally
• Maximise overall International Sales performance while ensuring the protection of the brand integrity and pricing structures
• Lead, manage and develop the International Sales team
• Lead both the office based and in-market International Sales teams to deliver stretching business targets for growing all channels
• Work integrally with the leadership team on initiating and implementing new business development strategies
• Develop strategies for new Sales channels e.g. Duty-free, Airline & E-Commerce
• Ensure close collaboration with Marketing to bring brand plans to life in the International market place
• Provide wider commercial insight to the internal business to contribute to the over-arching company strategy
• Embody and represent the brand image and values with external and internal stakeholders and broader audiences.
Essential skills and requirements
• Extensive International market sales exposure particularly in Europe or North America
• Strong Wine market knowledge (Spirits candidates will also be considered)
• Excellent customer relationship development skills and existing knowledge of key international retailers and distributors
• Demonstrable commercial strategic ability together with strong team management and development skills
• Educated to degree level
• Fluent in English and ideally knowledge of a 2nd language
Candidates must be based and eligible to work in the UK for this opportunity. The role is based in London so oversees candidates would need to consider relocation.
Please provide your CV (in word format) and current salary/package with your application. Fluid Fusion appreciates your taking the time to apply and closely reviews each submission but sadly cannot always respond to all applicants particularly if applicants do not meet the key criteria points for this role.