We're on the hunt for an Inbound Materials Coordinator who is hyper organised, meticulous & flexible.
This role primarily involves maintaining stock levels of some of the key materials we need for LoneWolf & Overworks, be that the wheat for our Vodka, Gin & Whisky or the weird and wonderful fruits for our sour beer. In some ways, this the most important role in the business. Without the material we need to make our amazing range of products, our business would grind to a halt.
Our ideal candidate will be a natural planner, organiser & scheduler. You'll build & maintain relationships with suppliers quickly, you'll be awesome to work with, suppliers will be delighted you've called. You'll always be one step ahead, pre-empting problems before anyone knew they were a problem, then solving that problem like Liam Neeson solved the problem of those damn kidnappers in Taken. Kicking ass & taking names.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
To include but are not limited to the following;
- Ensuring all raw materials are onsite in advance of brewing scheduled requirements.
- Ensuring all packaging materials are onsite in advance of packaging scheduled requirements.
- Procurement of short-term Production based items & experimental materials.
- Co-ordinating NPD related materials from creation to delivery for LoneWolf & Overworks
- Keeping on top of production invoices, making sure they are paid on time.
- Responsible for arranging and keeping track of long term production deliveries alongside procurement team for LoneWolf & Overworks, including but not limited to, bottles, keykegs & malts.
- Maintain stock levels & data at external warehouses.
- Aiding with the consignment figure for box stock then maintaining replenishment levels & deliveries.
- Arranging collections with hauliers based on regular production material requirements.
- Maintaining Certificate of Analysis information in SAP.
- To implement and manage MRP within SAP.
- Monitoring of LoneWolf & Overworks raw materials on SAP to ensure data accuracy.
- Detailed understanding of the importance of maintaining accurate and meticulous records with an ability to scrutinise and improve on discrepancies.
- Ensure clear channels of communication with wider team and production management team to guarantee the quality and consistency of our beers.
Very particular set of skills
- Excellent organization skills.
- Stock control experience.
- Understanding of forecasting & planning.
- Material logistic experience essential.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced production environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- ERP experience required.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Flexible working approach.
- Natural trouble shooter & problem solver.