BE OUR CRAFT BEER GEEK. OUR PEOPLE GUARDIAN. OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE WIZARD. BREWDOG BRIGHTON NEEDS YOU!
Our mission here at BrewDog, ever since the company was born in 2007, is to make other people as passionate about great craft beer as we are. We sell our beer in over 60 countries, we've got 30 bars across the UK, 16 more around the world and have just started brewing beer in our new Brewery in Columbus, Ohio. The world of BrewDog provides the freedom for you to use your talent and passion, and gives you a front row seat at the craft beer revolution.
Are you a certified beer geek? Do you live and breathe craft beer, sleep and dream hops and malt? Then we want you to help us deliver our mission.
We are constantly to push the boundaries & always trying to ensure the distance between ourselves and our customers is as small as possible, and our bars are a vital meeting point for passionate craft beer enthusiasts and novices alike.
As the Assistant Manager you are the people guardian within the BrewDog Brighton bar. By reflecting our drive to over-invest in the things we care about the most, Our Beer and Our People, you are there to support the General Manager and develop your team and yourself. Whilst also having a large input into helping to overachieve every target we set. This is undoubtedly a key role within this bar and we need that person to own it!
- A minimum of 2 years hospitality/bar supervisory experience is essential
- We want you to be a massive beer geek & you need to inspire others to become beer geeks, so we would like you to have a good level of knowledge of craft beer & the brewing industry, but we can & will provide comprehensive beer training for everyone that joins our business
- Craft beer must be your thing. But so should Customer Service. Every day, you must want to go out & deliver amazing customer service. It must be what defines you!
- Be inspiring! Being able to make people passionate about great craft beer.
- Proven experience of successfully working with and developing a driven and high performing with examples of team progression
WHAT WE WILL OFFER:
- A chance to join the craft beer revolution and work for one of the fastest FMCG growing companies in the UK
- You will embark on an amazing craft beer journey and enrol on the Cicerone® programme which will help you achieve Craft Beer greatness - and we will reward you for passing!
- You will also have the opportunity to be a part of some epic professional development opportunities such as ILM level 3 and Customer Service Management Training.