Working with Bacardi Brown-Forman (BBF) Field Sales and Customer Planning and Activation (CPA) support contract negotiations and deliver the Sales and Promotional plans for BF Brands in order to grow in the critical London on trade territory.
London Sales, Experiential and Visibility:
- Support Brand and Sales in delivering the BF Brand Key Performance Indicators.
- Upweight within the key Areas and drive territory plans.
- Work with CDE's to deliver their agreed promotional support within their contracts.
- Build excellent business relationships with BBF and key On Trade Accounts.
- Maximise communication between BBF Sales and BF brand teams.
- Ensure correct focus and attention is on priority brands.
- Activate and evaluate brand building events and activities in line with Brand and BF guidelines.
- Follow up on customer leads and ensure these are actioned by relevant BBF sales person.
- Drive JDN7 visibility plan into the on trade via BBF Field Sales.
- Support key brand pillars.
- Look to increase BF Volumes in outlets via increased visibility and activation.
- Feedback all relevant competitor activation or useful information whilst in Field.
- Present brand activity at BBF area sales team meetings.
- Maintain and update territory strategy document.
- Conduct field visits and trade tours on territory.
- Ensure responsibility is a key consideration within all activity.
- Ensure BF Brand integrity is never compromised.
- Maintain and shares up to date market knowledge/ competitor insights from the region.
- Exposure and understanding of the on trade
- Project management
- Experiential campaign experience
- Sales Experience and track record
- Full UK driving license
- Beverage Industry Experience
- Advanced Negotiation Skills
- People Management or Supervisory Skills
For more than 145 years, Brown-Forman Corporation has enriched the experience of life by responsibly building fine quality beverage alcohol brands, including Jack Daniel's Tennessee Whiskey, Jack Daniel's & Cola, Jack Daniel's Tennessee Honey, Jack Daniel's Tennessee Fire, Gentleman Jack, Jack Daniel's Single Barrel, Finlandia, Korbel, el Jimador, Woodford Reserve, Old Forester, Canadian Mist, Herradura, New Mix, Sonoma-Cutrer, Early Times, Chambord, BenRiach and GlenDronach. Brown-Forman's brands are supported by nearly 4,600 employees and sold in approximately 160 countries worldwide
For more information about the company, please visit http://www.brown-forman.com.
We're on Twitter: https://twitter.com/BrownFormanJobs
See us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/brown-forman
Brown-Forman Corporation is committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. It is the policy of Brown-Forman Corporation to provide full and equal employment opportunities to all employees and potential employees without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, veteran status, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected status.