WITH OUR GLOBAL AMBITION FOCUSED ON GETTING MORE WOMEN FROM A VARIETY OF CULTURES INTO OUR BUSINESS, WE'VE ORGANISED AN EXCLUSIVE NETWORKING EVENING - IN THE MIXX.
Tuesday 26th June 2018- 6-9pm
This is a unique opportunity to meet some of the most inspiring people in our business. Hear their success stories. Talk about the latest innovations, and learn why diversity and inclusion is so important in everything we do as a business.
Held in our vibrant Diageo bar, the evening will start with a selection of welcome drinks. Then, along with enjoying presentations and discussions given by our guest speakers, you can:
- Discover how we invest in talent
- Take part in an exciting brand tasting experience
- Join breakout sessions
- Join us for a Q&A session focusing on opportunities and challenges within the Strategy & Business Development space
If you are currently working in a Strategy, M&A or Business Development role (particularly within a top consultancy) and are interested in learning more about Diageo, please register your interest.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- From leading university (min 2:1)
- Preferably MBA skills / knowledge
- Emerging market experience / background an advantage
- 'Experienced' functional and leadership capabilities across all capabilities defined
- Ability to bring challenge and alternative view points to the Top Management
To apply, please send us a copy of your CV or LinkedIn profile and contact details via the application method below.
The closing date is Wednesday 13th June.
Numbers are limited so there will be a screening process before official invites are sent out.